Hi everyone, it's great to be among fellow Zep Fans

The Rover 75

Welcome The Rover 75! I have also been into Zeppelin since the 70's (October of 1969 to be exact), when I was a teenager, a freshman in HS. In grade school, I was into a British band from Liverpool, The Fab Four...

Welcome The Rover 75! I have also been into Zeppelin since the 70's (October of 1969 to be exact), when I was a teenager, a freshman in HS. In grade school, I was into a British band from Liverpool, The Fab Four...

Hi Rover! You got me by a few years, I was still in grade school when our Boys came on the scene, I think the first song I heard was Black Dog, I was hooked & had to hear more.

The first song I heard was WLL, and I was definitely hokked with that song. I had NEVER heard ANYTHING like that ever before. That was my introduction to LZ and to Blues-Based Hard Rock.

Wow, what a great place to start. At the time, I had to actually turn my friends onto our band. They listened mostly to Beatles, Stones, Sabbath, etc. I told them I have something you'll like, you've never heard before.

Archived