Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

When I was looking at the Facebook page for the Richard Cole Appreciation Society, I noticed one of the members seemed to have met band members. So when I looked at her page, I noticed she had posted a picture of herself with Jimmy at the SwanSong offices. I am attaching it here, together with her comment.

I hope she doesn't mind the photo being reproduced here, but if so, Sam can remove it.

The photo is the copyright of Amy Maloney.

Amy Maloney "Swan Song was not posh, that's for sure! His shoelaces were untied. Disheveled elegance. A day I'll always treasure."
post-14347-0-44374100-1380142195_thumb.j
Edited by kenog

When I was looking at the Facebook page for the Richard Cole Appreciation Society, I noticed one of the members seemed to have met band members. So when I looked at her page, I noticed she had posted a picture of herself with Jimmy at the SwanSong offices. I am attaching it here, together with her comment.

I hope she doesn't mind the photo being reproduced here, but if so, Sam can remove it.

Amy Maloney "Swan Song was not posh, that's for sure! His shoelaces were untied. Disheveled elegance. A day I'll always treasure."

Thanks so much for this kenog. I have seen her around before. Thanks for pointing this out.

Is that a clump of grey hair I see?

Is that a clump of grey hair I see?

I understand he had been coloring his hair for a long time. Ross even comments in his special Lid magazine interview from last fall, that he only knew Jimmy with colored hair and the white haired Jimmy now is 'the real Jimmy,' which I found interesting.

I understand he had been coloring his hair for a long time. Ross even comments in his special Lid magazine interview from last fall, that he only knew Jimmy with colored hair and the white haired Jimmy now is 'the real Jimmy,' which I found interesting.

Oh that makes sense then, what year do you guess that swan song picture was taken?

I like Jimmy with his natural white hair; it's softer on his features.

There is a photo of Page with his first wife and their son at Jason Bonham's wedding floating about the internet. In it, his hair is salt-and-pepper with a white streak (a la Joe Perry) in front.