The Worst Music Video Of All-Time

Bumping this thread cause it's a fun topic. Lots of terrible ones mentioned so far. Here's a few more that deserve a mention:

1. Only legends like Mick Jagger and David Bowie could get away with a video like this. Laughable choreography to start. Why does "Dancing in the Street" = dancing in an old abandoned warehouse at 3 am? Why does Mick suddenly drink a Diet Coke for no reason? Were they really that desperate that they needed product placement? None of it makes any sense. It's just hilariously awful:

2. I'll give this one credit: it's the first music video I've seen that's made me physically nauseous. It also manages to be worse than the music which, when you're talking about Miley Cyrus, is no small feat. I'm not sure if she was deliberately going for the gross out factor, or if she somehow thought in a weird perverted way that this was sexy. Either way, it's disgusting and makes me want to stab my eyes out:

3. A video that came out in 2015 is somehow barely an upgrade from Money for Nothing. This CGI looks like it came from a PS2 video game. Why not just stick to filming the guys performing?

Archived