What memorabillia LP would be most tresured?

LucWat

I am looking for suggestions for a gift for a big Zeppelin fan . . . my father turns 60 on 12th January . . ironically the same day that the first album was released (albeit a few years later).  As he already owns all Zeppelin on LP in immaculate condition I wondered if there were any really rare ones/ first press you may suggest. . . or if there is anything else to recommend that the ultimate Zeppelin fan would appreciate!

Any suggestions would greatly received as although my childhood was spend with a background of Zeppelin my knowledge of LPs and 'original' memorabilia is quite limited!

thank you in advance

As a Zeppelin fan who has everything, I would actually recommend the recently released "Soundtracks" vinyl box set. You can buy it on Jimmypage.com, and it's a beautiful set. I'll bet your Dad doesn't have it. There are also some other interesting things to buy on the site. Check it out, and happy hunting. You need to pull the trigger really soon if you want to get anything delivered before Christmas though. 

Archived