2016 NFL PLAYOFF CONTEST

Strider

6 hours ago, redrum said:

What do the total numbers indicate?

I like Arizona but really do not have a good feel for the AFC game.  Denver beat the in the snow.  I am wondering what the weather will be like in Carolina?  With that storm that hit the East.  It did not make it North enough to hit me thank God.  I do not like the move to Manning at QB but at least he know what to do.  Denver has a dominating type defensive line.  If they can get to Brady with pressure they can win.  But i feel better about Arizona.  Both games to me could go either way.  

New England 20

Denver 16

(36 total points)

Arizona 24

Carolina 27

(51 total points)

Mrs Walter:

New England 28-22 (50 total points)

Carolina 24-14 (38 total points) 

Walter Jr MIA at this point.

18 minutes ago, Walter said:

Walter Jr MIA at this point.

So is Rick. Come on LedZeppfan77, stop dithering and get your picks and points in!

Stocksontherocks appears to be one of those mysterious people who join for a day and then vanish.

Nobody correctly picked both Conference Championship Games. Most of us went 1-1 and four went 0-2 for Sunday.

Playoff Standings After 10 Games

1. jb126: 8-2

2. Walter: 8-2

3. paul carruthers: 7-3

4. Steal Away Now Baby Rose: 7-3

5. ebk: 7-3

6. Mrs. W: 7-3

7. in_the_evening: 6-4

8. redrum: 6-4

9. Walter Jr.: 6-4

10. Strider: 5-5

11. jabe: 5-5

12. LedZeppfan77: 5-5

13. Reggie29: 3-7

14. zepscoda: 3-7

SUPER BOWL L

Sunday February 7, 2016 

Carolina vs. Denver 6:30pm. ET

Thank you Paul. I was just thinking the same thing. After all the hot air and silliness of the past two weeks the actual Super Bowl game is almost upon us and it's time to remind those who haven't to get your game pick and score in by Sunday afternoon.

OK, don't laugh. May I join in, just this once? I know I'm a hopeless rookie but, this is just for the fun of it! Hope it's alright.

Carolina 48

Denver 18

Edited to add: Coming to think of it, I have always been rather fascinated by American Football and who knows, I might actually participate in this thread more often, if you guys will have me. :peace: 

Archived