2016 NFL PLAYOFF CONTEST

Strider

8 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

So, I'm wondering. In the next round, are we picking scores as well as the game--just checking....

Yes, for the Conference Championship round we will pick the scores along with the game. I left my football notebook at work over the weekend so I won't be able to tabulate the latest until tomorrow.

On 1/16/2016 at 0:57 AM, Strider said:

Your Seahawks aversion is touching. ;)

I told my girlfriend to never count them out. The Panthers went totally flat in the 2nd half. They best not play like that with Arizona. The Packer/Crads game had to be one of the best games of the new millenium.

The usual suspects head the top of the playoff charts...jb126 and Walter tied at 7-1.

jb126: 7-1

Walter: 7-1

ebk: 6-2

Mrs. Walter: 6-2

paul carruthers: 6-2

redrum: 6-2

SANBR: 6-2

Walter Jr.: 6-2

in_the_evening: 5-3

jabe: 5-3

LedZeppfan77: 4-4

Strider: 4-4

Stocksontherocks: 3-5

zepscoda: 3-5

Reggie29: 2-6

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES SUNDAY JANUARY 24

Pick your team and the total amount of points you think will be scored in the game. For instance...if you think the score will be 24-17, then your total points would be 41.

AFC Game: New England @ Denver 3:05pm ET

NFC Game: Arizona @ Carolina 6:40pm EST

Cam Newton was sweating bullets on the sideline watching Seattle. If Seattle had gotten that onside kick I truly believe they would have tied the game and eventually won. If so, I'd be gnashing my teeth right now. :wacko:

My picks........

Cards

Pats

46 minutes ago, redrum said:

Cam Newton was sweating bullets on the sideline watching Seattle. If Seattle had gotten that onside kick I truly believe they would have tied the game and eventually won. If so, I'd be gnashing my teeth right now. :wacko:

If Seattle had just kicked the field goal on 4th and 5 in the first half, they wouldn't have needed an onside kick at the end. Then they mismanaged the clock and yardage situation when they got the ball back at the end of the first half and Hauschka missed a long 50-plus yarder.

20 hours ago, Strider said:

If Seattle had just kicked the field goal on 4th and 5 in the first half, they wouldn't have needed an onside kick at the end. Then they mismanaged the clock and yardage situation when they got the ball back at the end of the first half and Hauschka missed a long 50-plus yarder.

That too.

On 1/18/2016 at 11:11 AM, Walter said:

^ Reverse psychology, eh? ;) 

I know, it is kinda dumb.  Because truthfully, I don't see how the Broncos beat the Pats.  I just see no way of it happening.  If it does, I will be thrilled for Peyton and hope he gets another SB ring.

On Monday, January 18, 2016 at 2:10 PM, redrum said:

My picks........

Cards

Pats

Need your points, buddy.

Archived