Powerball

kingzoso

Nobody won the estimated $500+ million dollar Powerball jackpot. 

Powerball is played in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.  The next Powerball drawing will on Saturday, January 9, 2016 (Jimmy's Birthday).  The new estimated jackpot at the moment is around $675 million dollars. 

What would do if you won around $413.1 million dollars (the cash option value)?  Actually here in Texas, that amount would be an approximate payout of $309,825,000 after the I.R.S. gets their cut. 

I would offer Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham $25 million dollars to play a one-time 3+ hour private concert for me, my family, my friends and my friends here on this forum.  Any requests???

Edited to add:  The only stipulation I would have is that I get to pick the songs that Jimmy, Robert, Jonesy and Jason would play.  The first song on that very long list would be "In the Light" (you will find the road...). 

Edited by kingzoso

Nobody won the estimated $500+ million dollar Powerball jackpot. 

Powerball is played in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.  The next Powerball drawing will on Saturday, January 9, 2016 (Jimmy's Birthday).  The new estimated jackpot at the moment is around $675 million dollars. 

What would do if you won around $413.1 million dollars (the cash option value)?  Actually here in Texas, that amount would be an approximate payout of $309,825,000 after the I.R.S. gets their cut. 

I would offer Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham $25 million dollars to play a one-time 3+ hour private concert for me, my family, my friends and my friends here on this forum.  Any requests???

Edited to add:  The only stipulation I would have is that I get to pick the songs that Jimmy, Robert, Jonesy and Jason would play.  The first song on that very long list would be "In the Light" (you will find the road...). 

I second that. If I won I would give 95% of the net winnings to various charities, #1 on that list would be the $25 million donated to the Jimmy, JPJ, Robert, & Jason Play One Last Fucking Gig Charity with Kings stated stipulations. In the Light Live by the lads would be worth a good 10 mil on it's own, however for that cash I expect the expanded version.

Edited by IpMan

No winners from last nights drawing.  New estimated jackpot is $1.3 billion dollars.  Depending on what state that you reside in, the estimated cash option would be $806,000,000. 

You have to Love the United States of America.  I know that I sure do.  There is no other place on the Planet Earth where something like this is even possible.  rball winner: Jackpot will rise to $1.3 billion for Wednesday's drawing, officials say Powerball winner: Jackpot will rise to $1.3 billion for Wednesday's drawing, officials say billion for Wednesday's drawing, officials say

You mean the "United State" of Texas....right?;)  Im in Austin and been in Tx. most of my  life, As for the lotto , looks like we'll have to go to work Monday -_-. Power Ball and Mega Millions , i never play these games , just when there's a big pay-off:bait:. Texas hardly ever wins these  big jackpots , its usually some fat cat  outta state. I do have better luck with Texas Lotto though , at least i've won some bucks on that one.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
20 hours ago, redrum said:

Probably the owner of Philip-Morris.

I bought one ticket and didn't get a single number. Glad I'm not a gambler.

What can you do with a billion that you cant do with 30 or 40 million?  So stupid how people come out of the woodwork when one of these things are not hit in a few weeks.  I play some on a regular basis.  Money I will not miss.   When you've got nothing, you've got nothing to lose.  I won $2500 on a 50 cent straight bet on my old phone number I had for 20 years.  1437 st.  Still in the bank.  So I am not crazy with money I do have and that includes that kick back from Obama for buying this Townhouse

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

What can you do with a billion that you cant do with 30 or 40 million?  So stupid how people come out of the woodwork when one of these things are not hit in a few weeks.  I play some on a regular basis.  Money I will not miss.   When you've got nothing, you've got nothing to lose.  I won $2500 on a 50 cent straight bet on my old phone number I had for 20 years.  1437 st.  Still in the bank.  So I am not crazy with money I do have and that includes that kick back from Obama for buying this Townhouse

I used to play the weekly 'Golden Ball' game here in Washington. I never hit a damned thing in the 6 months the game lasted and it wasn't just me as people hated the game and complained so bad that they decided to get rid of it. But wouldn't you know that someone hit the 26 million on the last draw of the game and that showed me right there that it's all fixed.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...