Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
kingzoso

Powerball

kingzoso   

Nobody won the estimated $500+ million dollar Powerball jackpot. 

Powerball is played in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.  The next Powerball drawing will on Saturday, January 9, 2016 (Jimmy's Birthday).  The new estimated jackpot at the moment is around $675 million dollars. 

What would do if you won around $413.1 million dollars (the cash option value)?  Actually here in Texas, that amount would be an approximate payout of $309,825,000 after the I.R.S. gets their cut. 

I would offer Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham $25 million dollars to play a one-time 3+ hour private concert for me, my family, my friends and my friends here on this forum.  Any requests???

Edited to add:  The only stipulation I would have is that I get to pick the songs that Jimmy, Robert, Jonesy and Jason would play.  The first song on that very long list would be "In the Light" (you will find the road...). 

Edited by kingzoso

IpMan   

Nobody won the estimated $500+ million dollar Powerball jackpot. 

Powerball is played in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.  The next Powerball drawing will on Saturday, January 9, 2016 (Jimmy's Birthday).  The new estimated jackpot at the moment is around $675 million dollars. 

What would do if you won around $413.1 million dollars (the cash option value)?  Actually here in Texas, that amount would be an approximate payout of $309,825,000 after the I.R.S. gets their cut. 

I would offer Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham $25 million dollars to play a one-time 3+ hour private concert for me, my family, my friends and my friends here on this forum.  Any requests???

Edited to add:  The only stipulation I would have is that I get to pick the songs that Jimmy, Robert, Jonesy and Jason would play.  The first song on that very long list would be "In the Light" (you will find the road...). 

I second that. If I won I would give 95% of the net winnings to various charities, #1 on that list would be the $25 million donated to the Jimmy, JPJ, Robert, & Jason Play One Last Fucking Gig Charity with Kings stated stipulations. In the Light Live by the lads would be worth a good 10 mil on it's own, however for that cash I expect the expanded version.

Edited by IpMan

Cash value option for tonite - 558,000,000 .... chump change :lol:

8 of us at work threw in 10 apiece  , who knows eh.

Edited by Wally Hood
$typo

kingzoso   

No winners from last nights drawing.  New estimated jackpot is $1.3 billion dollars.  Depending on what state that you reside in, the estimated cash option would be $806,000,000. 

You have to Love the United States of America.  I know that I sure do.  There is no other place on the Planet Earth where something like this is even possible.  rball winner: Jackpot will rise to $1.3 billion for Wednesday's drawing, officials say Powerball winner: Jackpot will rise to $1.3 billion for Wednesday's drawing, officials say billion for Wednesday's drawing, officials say

You mean the "United State" of Texas....right?;)  Im in Austin and been in Tx. most of my  life, As for the lotto , looks like we'll have to go to work Monday -_-. Power Ball and Mega Millions , i never play these games , just when there's a big pay-off:bait:. Texas hardly ever wins these  big jackpots , its usually some fat cat  outta state. I do have better luck with Texas Lotto though , at least i've won some bucks on that one.

Virginia   

Guess I'm going back to work tomorrow after all!  4 numbers + powerball=$50,000; I'd take that even!

redrum   
35 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

It seems that there is at least one winner of the Powerball and that that ticket was sold somewhere in or near Los Angeles. 

They're as lucky as the Seahawks.