I would LOVE to hear a SBD of these shows

hunter19877

On 1/15/2016 at 8:24 PM, The Only Way To Fly said:

Any love for Reykjavik in 1970? Would LOVE to hear anything from that gig besides the dazed snippet from the dvd.

I was just reading about that show the other day and I would love to see/hear the complete show. The summer/fall 1970 concerts are always a good time.

As we now have a thread for shows that we would like to just hear in general, I am not going to list any shows that we don't have audience recordings of. So there's other shows like Denver 1972 that I would love to hear more than these, but as far as shows that we have audience recordings of, but not soundboard recordings of...

#1 Seattle ~ June 19, 1972.  Without a doubt this is my most wanted soundboard recording!! Between all the rare songs and how f***ing incredible Zeppelin was this night, and I really like how they performed The Ocean towards the beginning of the set list, then Over The Hills And Far Away as an encore. I wish they left The Ocean early in the set list for a long time and performed it as an encore in 1975, then brought it back early in the set list in 1977! 

#2 LA ~ August 21, 1971. Definitely my #2 most wanted soundboard recording!! The band seemed extremely excited to be back at the LA Forum after one of their very best atmospheric shows ever a year earlier! Plus the band was just simply on fire during the 1971 US tour!!

#3 New York ~ September 19, 1970 (Evening Show). I don't think this one needs any explanation or anything.. Just give us a better recording of this amazing performance!!

#4 San Francisco ~ April 26, 1969. I can never tell which show I like more between this and the following night! This show certainly has one of my favorite set lists with Communication Breakdown to start it and Whole Lotta Love to end it!! 

#5 LA ~ June 3, 1973. All I can say about this show is how glad I am that we have a good recording of that beautiful performance of Organ Solo ~ Thank You, but would love to hear a better recording of the rest!

#6 Seattle ~ March 21, 1975. Who doesn't want to hear this one on a 1975 quality soundboard?!

Archived