"Sitting and Thinking" Fillmore West

Klape

Hi eveveryone !

I just discovered that cover of a Buddy Guy's song they made in Fillmore on the 27 April 1969.

My favorite part is at 3:16 when Jimmy start his solo.

The bootleg is already well known because of it's incredible quality (Soundboard but we can clearly hear the public and that's what I love). But I didn't know they covered that song. Just in the style of "I Can't Quit You Baby" (silent solo at 4:30, almost a non stop guitar "solo") I download the Bootleg in FLAC and just touch some things to make the thing a little bit clearer (which is harder than I thought it would be without saturated it) I made the same thing with The Train kept a rollin' of the same show which you can find here :

Did you know they made a cover of this song ? have a nice day everyone ! :)

Its definitely something that could be mastered for release if it was ever the desire of the gatekeeper.

I live in eternal hope it someday (in my lifetime) will be - along with many, many other live treasures.

My hope is that there is more from Bill Graham out there, but you got to wonder why/how people could keep it off the radar for this long.  Especially since certain recordings from Fillmore West already circulate.

A soundboard of 10 January 1969 would be bonkers; that's the strongest night we have from Fillmore West in my opinion.

Archived