Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
z1inspector

LARGEST & RAREST collection of ZEP PHOTOS

once in this FORUM there was a link to a lady from russia? who had like OVER 5000 of CRAZY daily pictures of them even at home on pourches  or drinking coffie or ?

just the most rarest pictures NO ONE HAD EVER SEEN!

there were sO many i fell asleep at the computer at like 300 with my head spinning !

WHERE are they now?   HOW DO I FIND THEM again?

Somebody smarter than I could probably provide insight on how to access the cached images.

^ I tried to go through the internet archive and the webpages were saved but it looks like all the photos were lost.

You can check out the site's forums.  There's a couple of photo threads there.  Having a Russian translator will help you move around their forums.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

On 3/27/2016 at 6:32 PM, sk8rat said:

^ I tried to go through the internet archive and the webpages were saved but it looks like all the photos were lost.

Not lost..........

Clipboard01.jpg

On 4/10/2016 at 1:50 PM, dazedjeffy said:

Not lost..........

Clipboard01.jpg

So its been 2-3 yrs now.....does any1 know how to find them?  What an impressive collection of everyday Zep photos.  I havent even seen any of them pop up here or there on the net.  ANYONE?