New Vinyl Boots & Download Cards?

Not yet, but I tell you I would like to see some of the soundboards that have come out in the last couple of years of zep on vinyl, that would be nice, like Texas Hurricane or Fort Worth 75'.

21 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Not yet, but I tell you I would like to see some of the soundboards that have come out in the last couple of years of zep on vinyl, that would be nice, like Texas Hurricane or Fort Worth 75'.

Texas Hurricane would make an awesome vinyl, especially if they do it right.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there have been any vinyl boots made of zep or anything zep related since the Unledded days, I would sure like to know. Steve, can you help me with this one?

14 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:
14 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there have been any vinyl boots made of zep or anything zep related since the Unledded days, I would sure like to know. Steve, can you help me with this one?

Not true, plenty of new titles have emerged since then, some repressings of older material, some pressings of material that was discovered after that time....................and some new stuff, for instance the bootlegs of the O2 and the O2 rehearsal.

Just now, reswati said:

Not true, plenty of new titles have emerged since then.

I am particularly interested if any exist from the WIC tour or Jimmy Page and The Black Crowes tour, I have yet to see even a picture of any.

5 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

I am particularly interested if any exist from the WIC tour or Jimmy Page and The Black Crowes tour, I have yet to see even a picture of any.

Not seen any P/P vinyl bootlegs from that era yet, neither anything vinyl with the Crowes.

The only known vinyl bootleg from 1995 is in my possession, I recorded the concert at Rotterdam Ahoy and had some songs of it pressed on a one of a kind disk as a souvenir.

Just now, reswati said:

Not seen any P/P vinyl bootlegs from that era yet, neither anything vinyl with the Crowes.

The only known vinyl bootleg from 1995 is in my possession, I recorded the concert at Rotterdam Ahoy and had some songs of it pressed on a one of a kind disk as a souvenir.

Nice!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2016 at 3:17 PM, reswati said:

Even though it is not a bootleg, I am definitely grateful then to have acquired a vinyl of "Live At The Greek", looks like it is the only live recording, bootleg or otherwise of that tour. What a shame no vinyl bootlegs of either of those lineups. :(

Archived