Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
otreblA_SNAKE_[ITA]

Does anybody own Jas Obrect's "Masters of Heavy Metal"?

Hello there,

I'm writing here because I'm looking for someone that owns Jas Obrect's book "Masters of Heavy Metal". I just need a simple information: since I'm working on a university thesis in philosophy (aesthetics) about heavy metal and I've found on the Robert Walser's "Running with the devil" a quote from Obrecht's book (Ozzy Osbourne talking about Randy Rhoads), I'm quoting Ozzy's words but I need to quote the bibliography.

I've found everything about the book except one info: the pages of the essay about Randy Rhoads.

If you've got the Quill 1984 edition, may I ask you to tell me what is the first and the last page of the essay about Randy? I think it's something around 174\182, but I need the precise informations.

Thank you very much and I'm sorry if I've bothered you in any way. :)

Best regards!

Edited by otreblA_SNAKE_[ITA]

Yes, I do own this book. Unfortunately, it's inaccessible to me at the moment as it's in storage back in the states. It's possible I may be able to retrieve it in Jul or Aug but I should think you'll need it before then. I'm sure someone here can help, but you can also try sending a message the author, Jas Obrecht, as he may also have the details you are seeking:

https://www.facebook.com/jas.obrecht?fref=ts

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 3:11 AM, SteveAJones said:

Yes, I do own this book. Unfortunately, it's inaccessible to me at the moment as it's in storage back in the states. It's possible I may be able to retrieve it in Jul or Aug but I should think you'll need it before then. I'm sure someone here can help, but you can also try sending a message the author, Jas Obrecht, as he may also have the details you are seeking:

https://www.facebook.com/jas.obrecht?fref=ts

Thank you very much, it's very kind of you :)

Unluckily I need the book befor Jul or Aug, but I'll try asking him directly!

I'm sorry if I didn't answer before, but my internet gone down in the last few days :P 

Thank you again!

Edited by otreblA_SNAKE_[ITA]

27 minutes ago, otreblA_SNAKE_[ITA] said:

Thank you very much, it's very kind of you :)

Unluckily I need the book befor Jul or Aug, but I'll try asking him directly!

I'm sorry if I didn't answer before, but my internet gone down in the last few days :P 

Thank you again!

There's one on ebay right now with free shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASTERS-OF-HEAVY-METAL-BOOK-HENDRIX-ZEPPELIN-VAN-HALEN-NUGENT-SABBATH-PURPLE-/291760084490?hash=item43ee41960a:g:GqoAAOSwFNZW0qwf