Nice To Be Back

My name is Matt. I was a member of this site in the late 90's, but didn't remember my username, etc... I'm a musician - started as a drummer when I was 11, and after getting tired of the talentless (and lack of drive) I decided to be the band, bought a guitar, keyboard, bass, and a portable studio with a built-in burner so I didn't have to use a computer, just a microphone..... I've published a few CDs, books, plays, comedy and some photography of my travels.

Music, movies, comedy is my life. At least inside. I love to travel, but I've done quite a bit, probably done with the overseas backpacking.

Besides, Zep, my favorite bands are Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Beatles, Supertramp, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Steely Dan, ELO, David Bowie, The Eagles, The Stylistics, and a lot of other stuff from the 60s and 70s...... Some of my favorite movies are Harry and Tonto, Nashville, They Shoot Horses, Don't They?, La Strada, Birdman of Alcatraz, Network, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, There Will Be Blood, Battle of Algiers, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, The Misfits.

I love standup - besides Mort Sahl, I love Bill Hicks as well. George Carlin as well.

Archived