Best version of each song played at Earls Court?

17 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

I was partially inspired by this thread to make an Earls Court compilation using the two "soundboards" (technically video soundtracks) from the May 24th and 25th shows. 

I tried to make the songs flow together to make it sound like one big concert or live album. There is an abrupt edit that I was forced leave in for the beginning of Going to California, as the "soundboard" for that song cuts in quite suddenly.

For the May 24th show, I used my own personal remaster, which used Watch Tower's "To Be a Rock and Not to Roll" as a basis. I made a minor splice to Empress Valley Supreme Disc's "Evoluzione" for Plant's banter after Tangerine since it contains more of the "soundboard". 
For the 25th, I used Liriodendron's "Keep Taking The Pills".

All songs are complete and unedited, with the edits occurring between songs (barring Going to California as mentioned above).

Here is my track listing (I made a few adjustments since I posted my original track listing a year and a half ago :P😞

1. Intro - 25th

2. Rock and Roll - 25th

3. Sick Again - 25th

4. Over the Hills and Far Away - 25th

5. In My Time of Dying - 25th

6. The Song Remains The Same - 25th

7. The Rain Song - 24th

8. Kashmir - 25th

9. No Quarter - 24th

10. Tangerine - 24th (blocked in the video due to copyright. See below for download link)

11. Going to California - 25th

12. That's the Way - 25th

13. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp - 25th

14. Trampled Underfoot - 24th

15. Moby Dick - 24th

16. Dazed and Confused - 24th

17. Stairway to Heaven - 24th (partially edited in the video due to copyright, see below for download link)

18. Whole Lotta Love - 24th

19. Black Dog - 24th

20. Heartbreaker - 25th

21. Communication Breakdown - 25th

FLAC Download Link (including Tangerine and all of Stairway): https://mega.nz/#F!G6Rl2YKR!SkAXwjjYcqhT95z2h6CAog

Thanks mate - I’ll download and give it a whirl

Archived