Meeting forum members in the flesh

LedZeppfan1977

On 2016-8-20 at 9:50 AM, slave to zep said:

I'd love to meet 99.9% of you.....

Please come say g'day if you're down this way :)

I've met Reggie29,  Amazonic, Grant Ventura,  Shadow Blue and of course my sweetie loadseppelin :)

I'd love to meet you if ever in Melbourne? ! :).

On 7/7/2017 at 4:55 AM, AussieOzzieZeppfan said:

I'd love to meet you if ever in Melbourne? ! :).

Over the next 6 weeks I shall be in Vancouver, Victoria, Montreal, Ottawa, New York, London England, Bristol England, Sydney Australia and Hobart Tasmania - Send me a pm my fellow Zep Junkies if you want to go record hunting or just hang out at the hotel 

On 7/20/2017 at 8:05 AM, Charles J. White said:

Over the next 6 weeks I shall be in Vancouver, Victoria, Montreal, Ottawa, New York, London England, Bristol England, Sydney Australia and Hobart Tasmania - Send me a pm my fellow Zep Junkies if you want to go record hunting or just hang out at the hotel 

I want a water review for all the cities on your itinerary, Chas. Best to worst.

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Charles J. White said:

New York next

How long are you there?  If you're still there at the end of next week, maybe we could have a cocktail.  Well, I'll have a cocktail and you'll have water... :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2017 at 8:00 PM, Charles J. White said:

Victoria was excellent, NY, not so much, Bristol was very good, London not so much

Really CJW?  The water in NYC is fabulous!  Why do you think the pizza and the bagels are so good? :)

On 19/09/2017 at 10:35 AM, Xolo1974 said:

London water is the worst water ever. Disgusting!!! Liverpool is way better - straight from the Welsh hills 

Peak District water is world famous. Buxton spring water is huge. You can fill up in the town centre from a fountain. Not surprising the amount of rain that falls here

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/10/2016 at 12:25 AM, ledded1 said:

I have met many from the forum over the years both here in the UK and when visitng the USA. Many of us are now good friends in real life, lots of us have met at Plant shows down the years again both here in the UK and across the Atlantic.

Lucky for me, you weren’t in the 'flesh'. I appreciated the wearing of clothes at our meeting! :friends:

Archived