My first album

Matjaz1

If my 45 year old memory serves me right, this is my first memory of the first album I remember purchasing (with the help of my parents):

It is of the "Star Wars" soundtrack that came out around the same time as the first "Star Wars" movie, way back in 1977. 

I have been trying to put out the whole soundtrack but it seems that on Youtube, it plays it in increments and not as a whole tirade of good and bad (light and dark) actual sequence.  For those that grew up with the original "Star Wars" you should not exactly what I am espousing.  Let me try again:

If anyone want to follow the original soundtrack (and relive memories) follow the songs in order and I think that you will have a very happy memory. 

1 hour ago, kingzoso said:

If my 45 year old memory serves me right, this is my first memory of the first album I remember purchasing (with the help of my parents):

It is of the "Star Wars" soundtrack that came out around the same time as the first "Star Wars" movie, way back in 1977. 

I have been trying to put out the whole soundtrack but it seems that on Youtube, it plays it in increments and not as a whole tirade of good and bad (light and dark) actual sequence.  For those that grew up with the original "Star Wars" you should not exactly what I am espousing.  Let me try again:

If anyone want to follow the original soundtrack (and relive memories) follow the songs in order and I think that you will have a very happy memory. 

I think you have the wrong end of the stick man. This is Samo's first album he has made himself not the first album he bought

For what it's worth mine was Led Zeppelin 1 on my 13th Birthday in 1974

Well yeah allright. Mine was Box set 2 when I was 14 by Led Zeppelin, good way to start!

Anyway, this topic is about my album called Love for everyone and all songs and arrangements are written by me,

all vocals and instruments by myself, except drums by Aleš Zorec and bass on the last track Bernard Pintar,

who also coproduced it and mixed and mastered it! Thanks to all!

4 hours ago, Matjaz1 said:

Well yeah allright. Mine was Box set 2 when I was 14 by Led Zeppelin, good way to start!

Anyway, this topic is about my album called Love for everyone and all songs and arrangements are written by me,

all vocals and instruments by myself, except drums by Aleš Zorec and bass on the last track Bernard Pintar,

who also coproduced it and mixed and mastered it! Thanks to all!

I liked it 

• 1 year later...

I'm now posting under my real name Samo Kodela and this is my first album again with some songs in better sound quality as I didn't realise the first time I had the signal set too low and when the engineer mixed the tracks and made them louder, some overdubs had quite a hiss, so quite some of the overdubs are new, so if someone liked the album you can listen again! Thanks!

Archived