Sammy Hagar

Hey guys and gals, I saw Sammy Hagar and the Circle on Friday night in Chicago.  What a great show.  They played Good Times Bad Times, When the Levee Breaks and Rock and Roll. Jason is certainly his father's son.  Man, Sammy still sounds great and he can shred on guitar himself.  It was a great set and I had a blast.  Chicago is just beautiful too. 

There's Only One Way to Rock

Rock Candy 

Good Times Bad Times

Poundcake

I Can't Drive 55

Runaround

Right Now 

Little White Lie

When the Levee Breaks

Why Can't This Be Love

Finish What Ya Started

Heavy Metal 

Mas Tequila

Dreams

When It's Love

Rock and Roll 

Edited by California Evermore

11 hours ago, in_the_evening said:

Sammy is great!  How was "Finish What Ya Started"?  Such a great guitar line from EVH in that song...

Finish What Ya Started was awesome.  I miss Ed playing the chicken pickin' lick, but Vic Johnson did an admirable job.  Always loved that song.  Such a departure for the VH.

10 hours ago, Charles J. White said:

Man, Montrose could have been something big had they stuck with Sammy and followed his vision to remain a hard rock band.  Their first album is one of the greatest hard rock records every recorded.  There are some gems on Paper Money, too. 

On 9/3/2016 at 10:10 PM, California Evermore said:

Hey guys and gals, I saw Sammy Hagar and the Circle on Friday night in Chicago.  What a great show.  They played Good Times Bad Times, When the Levee Breaks and Rock and Roll. Jason is certainly his father's son.  Man, Sammy still sounds great and he can shred on guitar himself.  It was a great set and I had a blast.  Chicago is just beautiful too. 

There's Only One Way to Rock

Rock Candy 

Good Times Bad Times

Poundcake

I Can't Drive 55

Runaround

Right Now 

Little White Lie

When the Levee Breaks

Why Can't This Be Love

Finish What Ya Started

Heavy Metal 

Mas Tequila

Dreams

When It's Love

Rock and Roll 

Good deal man, right on.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I picked up the new Circle cd. Great concept album. I wish it had a few more tracks (bonus tracks) though. I couldn’t find it in stores in Atlanta, so I picked it up when in visited SC last weekend. 

R😎🎸👍

• 3 weeks later...