Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
The Pagemeister

STING

Hi;

I bought the new cd, 57th and 9th...the deluxe version..(more tunes hence more expensive)..I bought it anyhow as the non deluxe was not on the shelf..if there is such a non-deluxe version??

I am disappointed....the first tune is upbeat...there are a few other upbeat tunes but many are slow ballads...it's described as a rock pop cd...

The first tune is I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU...it's repeated later in the cd only it's the LA version...What is a "LA" version? I'll take a wild guess and say it was recorded in LA

Sting was on THE TODAY SHOW on Friday...He's looks great...so I guess this inspired me to buy his cd...as I could not stop thinking about him......:wub:

Juliet

This album was slated in The Sunday Times yesterday. It was their "dud of the week"

Been a long time since I sat on the stage in front of Gordie at Manchester Poly Students Union !!

Hi:

I see there is another tune,INSHALLAH, repeated twice. One is stated as the Berlin Sessions version. The first of the tune has no version written after the title..I kinda resent buying a cd that has two tunes repeated twice. Even though they have different versions they are still the same tune(s)...GRRRR

Dud of the week,eh?

I see the tour has been announced but no LONDON CANADA date at this time

Edited by Juliet
spelling errror

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:31 PM, The Pagemeister said:

his solo album imho are underrated...like the thread dude........... 

Re: 57th and 9th

It starts out with this rockin' tune then proceeds to the next tune that is very, very, very sombre....It feels like you have been in a good mood then all of sudden are confronted with sad news ...and must stop smiling..this is not what I want...the last tune is so fast it makes me dizzy

J :blink:

This music video has some great visual quality to it but this music isn't really my thing. Nice video though, decent pop song, dreamy look.