Williams v Page gets worse...

Boleskinner

You're sharing articles from The Sun?
You do know that's the equivalent of used toilet paper, right?
Except that toilet paper ends up with real shit on it, rather than the made-up crap that The Sun puts on theirs.

3 hours ago, woz70 said:

You're sharing articles from The Sun?
You do know that's the equivalent of used toilet paper, right?
Except that toilet paper ends up with real shit on it, rather than the made-up crap that The Sun puts on theirs.

Mate, don't shoot the messenger.

If it's untrue I'm sure Page will take them to court or sue them for defamation.

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Also I thought Jimmy doesn't drive?

He doesn't, but he does have a car, from which he could more comfortably observe the works in progress as opposed to standing in his garden or on the side walk. I don't think taking an inordinate amount of interest in renovation progress is necessarily an illness, particularly when it's right next door to your own multi-million dollar home and already a matter of dispute.  

2 hours ago, 76229 said:

Maybe JP is doing research for a concept album about planning applications? Well, he said it'd surprise people with a new direction!

I thought Roger Waters already did that album?

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:54 AM, Boleskinner said:

Mate, don't shoot the messenger.

If it's untrue I'm sure Page will take them to court or sue them for defamation.

You're the messenger for a Newspaper which has been lying about the dead, hacking into the phones of dead children's parents as well as polluting the political climate in Britain with right wing propaganda for decades.

Please do yourself & this forum a favour & don't post links to The S*n.

9 hours ago, Mook said:

You're the messenger for a Newspaper which has been lying about the dead, hacking into the phones of dead children's parents as well as polluting the political climate in Britain with right wing propaganda for decades.

I'll post what I like, so don't waste your time trying to tell me what to do. The administrator is in charge of this site not you.

The Sun was the first to break the story, which has now gone global on most media outlets.

I was only trying to get story to the forum as quickly as possible and help out fellow Page and Zep fans.

What did you want me to do - wait for the Daily Mail's report, Oh wait, they support this political party and did X,Y, and Z.

So please don't try and politicize this and get all self-righteous.

Oh and can you remove your avatar of Moon smoking, as avarice cigarette corporations are responsible for such much death and evil in the world. I find your avatar very offensive. Please do yourself and this forum a favour and remove it :)

10 hours ago, Mook said:

:goodpost:Well said Mook, some people just don't understand.

1 hour ago, Boleskinner said:

The Sun was the first to break the story, which has now gone global on most media outlets.

I appreciate the post. If you have time, please see if you can confirm the interview footage was posted by Italian station Radio Deejay without Robbie’s knowledge on its Facebook page, as The Sun alleges.

Is The Sun  in the UK simular to the Nat'l Enquirer  in North America?  It sounds like it.

I googled Jimmy Page and there are a number of unknown tabloidy spam pop-up type web
sites with this subject.  Ha-ha one write up went waaaaay over the top when they claimed
that Jimmy was donning a ghillie suit like he was US Marine sniper.  L M A O I'm sorry,  the
mere idea of Jimmy Page laying on the ground in wait,  dressed as a shrub or rose bush
outside of his home in London is comical as heck. 
:wacko::lol:

I think Page is simply keeping a very close watch and it annoys his neighbor.  I too would
not count that as mental illness,  more less somebody with time on their hands and a bit of
an obsession maybe?  I don't know.  He is somebody who  is deeply concerned about his home
being damaged by vibrations from neighbors renovating. 

It's not a good week for Jimmy. This and then the awful miscommunication in Japan at those
awards.
:unsure:  He's had worse said about him though.  :duel:

15 hours ago, Mook said:

From a Liverpudlian, spot on comment

Of course you can post what you like, Boleskinner, you can post links to Nazi propaganda if you want but you wouldn't be doing yourself any favours.

Apologies if my post came across as dictatorial, I realise that as you're based in Australia probably posted the link without realising what sort of organisation you were obtaining clicks & therefor advertising revenue for.

Please accept this as the offer of a cyber handshake & as me asking as a fellow Zeppelin fan, that you please don't post links to that 'newspaper' on here.

55 minutes ago, Mook said:

Of course you can post what you like, Boleskinner, you can post links to Nazi propaganda if you want but you wouldn't be doing yourself any favours.

Apologies if my post came across as dictatorial, I realise that as you're based in Australia probably posted the link without realising what sort of organisation you were obtaining clicks & therefor advertising revenue for.

Please accept this as the offer of a cyber handshake & as me asking as a fellow Zeppelin fan, that you please don't post links to that 'newspaper' on here.

I respect you hate the Sun newspaper, but I'm not adjusting my behaviour to suit your political and social persuasion, that would just be ludicrous.

So every time I post a link a newspaper or website that you dislike I have to stop doing it?

Where would that end up?

Mook's forum, that's where. Not the Led Zeppelin forum, where everyone has a choice.

7 minutes ago, Boleskinner said:

I respect you hate the Sun newspaper, but I'm not adjusting my behaviour to suit your political and social persuasion, that would just be ludicrous.

So every time I post a link a newspaper or website that you dislike I have to stop doing it?

Where would that end up?

Mook's forum, that's where. Not the Led Zeppelin forum, where everyone has a choice.

That is the only Newspaper or website I would ask you as a fellow Led Zeppelin fan, not to post links to.

You can see from some of the other responses that I'm not alone here, I apologise that the wording of my initial post wasn't as friendly as it should've been.

Of course The Sun is a worthless tabloid, but even a broken watch is correct twice a day. It should be easy to confirm the Robbie Williams interview with Italian station Radio Deejay is posted to its Facebook page. If it isn't, the news report is highly suspect.   

6 minutes ago, Mook said:

That is the only Newspaper or website I would ask you as a fellow Led Zeppelin fan, not to post links to.

You can see from some of the other responses that I'm not alone here, I apologise that the wording of my initial post wasn't as friendly as it should've been.

No need to apologise, but my answer is no.

If you don't want to read the article don't click on the link, you have a choice,

I can't let your political beliefs dictate what I do.

I ask you to respect my decision.

All the best.

Archived