Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
godzilla777

Best version of 3/21/75

I only have mp3's from "Hammer of the Gods" version, so if someone has a better copy, I'm all ears :)

the_hammer_of_the_gods_r.jpg

the_hammer_of_the_gods_f.jpg

Yeah I have this one too, I listen to all bootlegs on youtube these days anyway and I have all bootlegs archived on DVD's. Never traded them.

The only problem is, that the longer ones on youtube playlist are cut into few pieces and they don't continue at the same spot, got to

get the bootleg on my computer again.

I have Empress's Valleys Dinosaur In Motion and a low gen 2 source mix that seems very similar to the Empress Valley title. Maybe they used that mix. Both are excellent. Check the online torrent sharing sites. 

I have 's from one called "At The Top Of Their Game", I have no idea where I got it or who made it, and I currently can't find anything online about it, but to my ears it sounds the best of the ones I've heard.

attotg.jpg

This is from the database but there's no link showing for it so I copied the text:

Small Fish
(These are home-made releases created by the people from Presence server and using the artwork created by Small Fish, also semi-labelled by the nickname.)

AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME
SMALL FISH SFCDR1179

CD-R1: Band Announcements/Rock And Roll/Sick Again/Over The Hills And Far Away/In My Time Of Dying/The Song Remains The Same/The Rain Song/Kashmir
CD-R2: No Quarter/Since I've Been Loving You/Trampled Underfoot medley incl. Gallows Pole/Moby Dick
CD-R3: Dazed And Confused medley incl. For What It's Worth, Woodstock, I Shot The Sheriff
CD-R4: Stairway To Heaven/Whole Lotta Love medley incl. The Crunge/Out On The Tiles Intro/Black Dog/Communication Breakdown/Heartbreaker medley incl. Bouree
Recording: Very good mono/stereo audience. Source: Seattle Center Coliseum, Seattle, Washington Mar. 21 '75. Comments: Deluxe jewel case.