Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
craigled

football

47 minutes ago, LedZed66 said:

Well, I liked Rooney as a player. He looks very sturdy but had great technical skills.

Good heavens, what has Cheshire done to you? For me, the English -shires sound pastoral, but that's a wrong impression, I suppose. It's not Middle-earth ...

I was born in Cheshire. Believe me the enclave of Wilmslow, Prestbury and Alderley Edge needs serious nuking. The residents are the worst of the worst. New money, no taste. 

18 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

I was around in the 70's but the only stoning I did was out of a joint:D

I did plenty of that myself.  And good stuff in those days.  Red tip, Gold, Thai stick, hashish.  But those filthy refs did take  few

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

I was born in Cheshire. Believe me the enclave of Wilmslow, Prestbury and Alderley Edge needs serious nuking. The residents are the worst of the worst. New money, no taste. 

I was born in the US and lived in England from 2008 until last year. I concur with your assessment. :)  (I lived in Staffs and often went to Manchester.)

Xolo1974   
14 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Could be.

I cannot stand Wenger. I am using my head here. Nothing gives me greater pleasure, apart from a fat joint of my green, than seeing Wenger moan about the ref or the assistant ref and seeing his side get beat. " So what did you reckon Arsen about the red card for your man shooting the Chelsea player?" "eerrrrrr I didn't see anything in it........................." Contd p94

Must have been a great Night in Istanbul man? I didn't watch the game at the time but heard about it obviously. In fact I don't think I've ever seen the match :o

I don't bet myself but please don't waste a crisp bill on my selections. But if you do and win, then I will PM my bank details for a wodge of greenbacks to be transferred over or you can buy a couple of packages for me and Mrs CP to be there for the Perth Ashes test!;)

Yeah mate, Istanbul was great. Great few days away with my cousin and a mate. 

My mum and dad arrive for a month on the 17th nov. on the 18th nov I go to see the Led Zeppelin experience with my dad. 22nd Nov I'm taking my mum to see Cat Stevens for her birthday. Me, my mates and Dad are going to see the first two days of the Perth ashes test match before they go home. 

Shouldbe a good month. 

I bet on your suggestions for Huddersfield, West Brom, Newcastle, Chelsea and spurs. Did a multi bet - odds of 166 to 1. $10. If they come in I'll send you some beers! 

On 9/14/2017 at 11:47 PM, Xolo1974 said:

Yeah mate, Istanbul was great. Great few days away with my cousin and a mate. 

My mum and dad arrive for a month on the 17th nov. on the 18th nov I go to see the Led Zeppelin experience with my dad. 22nd Nov I'm taking my mum to see Cat Stevens for her birthday. Me, my mates and Dad are going to see the first two days of the Perth ashes test match before they go home. 

Shouldbe a good month. 

I bet on your suggestions for Huddersfield, West Brom, Newcastle, Chelsea and spurs. Did a multi bet - odds of 166 to 1. $10. If they come in I'll send you some beers! 

You Brits kill me with that Mum stuff.  Anyway, you know Cat Stevens changed his name and faith and all right?  Was on terrorist watch lists?  Liked his old hits.  Like Morning has Broken but I would not pay a nickel to see him now.  Have fun.

Manchester City looks like the best team right now.  But its a loooong season just like our baseball and hockey.  Actually even though baseball has the most games, 162, hockey might last a bit longer.  It runs from October to the following June.  Unreal.  I am hoping Leicester City wins. They became favorites to win this game in Vegas.  Minus 1/2 is the line.  So do you Brits think this Huddersfield is as good as the rest of the Premier teams?  Chrystal Palace excluded as we all know how awful they are.  I bet Southampton and Manchester City.  Think I am good