Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
craigled

football

12 hours ago, JTM said:

Liverpool may have lost tonight but they still have the second leg to redeem themselves next Wednesday night. As for Manure destroying Liverpool on Sunday, that's not going to happen..

Can't wait for this showdown man. Think we will have the edge on the day. 2-0 to us. Hope City thrash the other lot though. That'll piss the Tuna eater off

JTM   
Just now, chillumpuffer said:

Can't wait for this showdown man. Think we will have the edge on the day. 2-0 to us. Hope City thrash the other lot though. That'll piss the Tuna eater off

Many Liverpool supporters consider the Liverpool Man U clash the ''Real Derby'', it's always a better game than the lesser local derby with the blueshite, the real Clash of the Titans.  As for the Everton/City game I'd prefer an Everton win, or rather  a three point throw away in Liverpool's favour.  

1 hour ago, JTM said:

Many Liverpool supporters consider the Liverpool Man U clash the ''Real Derby'', it's always a better game than the lesser local derby with the blueshite, the real Clash of the Titans.  As for the Everton/City game I'd prefer an Everton win, or rather  a three point throw away in Liverpool's favour.  

I agree. I also consider the Liverpool clash to be the highlight of the season. You will have to play better than last evening as you will be well and truly punished

JTM   
9 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

I'll put this in here as many wouldn't have heard of him.

RIP Graham Taylor. " Do I not like Orange"

RIP Graham Taylor. Shame though his legacy will be his failure as an England manager to get to the 1994 World Cup.

15 hours ago, JTM said:

Liverpool may have lost tonight but they still have the second leg to redeem themselves next Wednesday night. As for Manure destroying Liverpool on Sunday, that's not going to happen..

Manchester United will beat Liverpool.  I assure you

JTM   
1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Manchester United will beat Liverpool.  I assure you

I wouldn't make a prediction for a win for either side, the only thing in Man U's favour is home ground advantage.

26 minutes ago, JTM said:

I wouldn't make a prediction for a win for either side, the only thing in Man U's favour is home ground advantage.

Well I just played a parlay for Saturday   Tottenham (must win by 2 or more), Watford and Leicester City plus 1.

Well the two teams I have always like the most clash tomorrow.  I am for Leicester City to win.  Or even draw.  Once again they have proven they are no pushover. I am expecting a 3-3 type of game between Everton and Manchester City?  Do you all agree?

JTM   
1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well the two teams I have always like the most clash tomorrow.  I am for Leicester City to win.  Or even draw.  Once again they have proven they are no pushover. I am expecting a 3-3 type of game between Everton and Manchester City?  Do you all agree?

I think the best Leicester can hope for is a draw, they will not win. The same goes for Everton, they will not beat Man City.

19 hours ago, JTM said:

I think the best Leicester can hope for is a draw, they will not win. The same goes for Everton, they will not beat Man City.

Well Leicester City got hammered.  I disagree on Everton.  We shall see.  I expect a high scoring game.  I am going to say 4-3 Everton

craigled   

If i am being honest, I think City will win. I said that when we played Arsenal. Thankfully i was wrong, So hopefully the same will happen tomorrow.

JTM   

Well, well, well the Blueshite put four past Citeh and kept a clean sheet, who'da funk it. 

craigled   

GET IN. I am one proud Evertonian. But why oh why can we not be like this more often ?. I always say we are capable of it. Tough you know what Sterling and even more so, Stones.

Strider   

craigled was right. LedZeppfan77 was wrong.

Liverpool - 1

Man U - 1

Ugh...like kissing your sister. But a point is better than no point.

craigled   

Think i will predict my lot to lose against Palace on Saturday. That is what i did against Arsenal and City and look what happened. Oh i knew United and Kopites would be a draw. Both of them teams annoy me and are hyped up.

On 1/16/2017 at 3:41 PM, craigled said:

Think i will predict my lot to lose against Palace on Saturday. That is what i did against Arsenal and City and look what happened. Oh i knew United and Kopites would be a draw. Both of them teams annoy me and are hyped up.

I still can't see Everton losing to CP.  We have seen Liverpool go down and MU is in trouble.  I like Tottenham big.  To smash City.

craigled   

Good stuff today. Sounded like we should have won more comfortably. And scored a lot earlier. Great football day. For another reason too. DER DER DER DER SEAMUS COLEMAN. He is my joint best player along with Phil Jagielka.

craigled   
10 minutes ago, Strider said:

Rubbish.

You cannot be calling Everton rubbish ?. Because they are not. And i do not want to fall out with any Zepheads.

Strider   
24 minutes ago, craigled said:

You cannot be calling Everton rubbish ?. Because they are not. And i do not want to fall out with any Zepheads.

No. Liverpool losing to Swansea was rubbish.

I believe Tottenham can be the champion.   I was a bit surprised by the performance by Man City.  The terrible goalie mistakes however were the only reason they had a 2-0 lead and the only reason Tottenham did not win.  I will take Hotspur any time and any where