New Mystery Soundboard?

RockDude4492

4 minutes ago, mknopfler said:

The 1975 boards are better than most, certainly not dry and lifeless. Fort Worth 1975 sounds great.
The guitar playing and singing are more off than the recording quality of some 1975 boards, but I happen to love the Physical Graffiti Tour.

Well said.

On 7/22/2017 at 7:54 AM, tom kid said:

Man, I really rate Houston '77 though that may be because it was one of the first soundboards of '77 I listened to (I am only 27 after all!). I think that No Quarter in particular smokes, I'll never forget blasting it with a good friend after a number of vodkas and a couple of joints through an amazing sounding stereo on an island with hardly anyone else around. In My Time of Dying is also really good IMO. Hmmm might have to dig this one up off whichever harddrive I've got it on and have a listen while I'm doing my weekly cooking session tomorrow...

IMO the main problem with Houston is that it's just an average performance, it's just there. Compared to Birmingham three days before or the next night in Fort Worth (goddammit, I wish we had the Baton Rouge show to compare!) the energy level seems kinda low in Houston. Play Houston, then play Fort Worth...night and day. The Houston soundboard recording does sound good, though.

On 25/07/2017 at 8:45 AM, mknopfler said:

Did the "media" (corporate controlled Ministry of Propaganda and Misinformation) just lie about it like they do everything else, including Russia ?

Actually, I think you mean the ministry of truth (Orwell - 1984)

On 7/24/2017 at 0:36 AM, Nutrocker said:

(goddammit, I wish we had the Baton Rouge show to compare!)

Is this where Freezer would have stepped in if not for all the scandals or did he not have this one??

1 hour ago, Bozoso73 said:

Is this where Freezer would have stepped in if not for all the scandals or did he not have this one??

Freezer taped that one, and was willing to let it out until the bootleggers found out about it...

7/26 update from the Led Zeppelin News Twitter page:

"The upcoming March 21, 1975 Seattle bootleg "Deus Ex Machina" has not yet arrived in Japanese record shops."

Anyone want to guess over/under on whether this comes out before New Years' Eve 2017?

2 hours ago, Frawls said:

7/26 update from the Led Zeppelin News Twitter page:

"The upcoming March 21, 1975 Seattle bootleg "Deus Ex Machina" has not yet arrived in Japanese record shops."

Anyone want to guess over/under on whether this comes out before New Years' Eve 2017?

I received an email from Eric on the 22nd saying that Deus Ex Machina was IN STOCK. That means some of the sets should be on their way to us now.  :)

34 minutes ago, mknopfler said:

I'll post a link to the show when I get my version if nobody has yet. Since I'm all the way in Colorado it will probably show up somewhere else first, but if not I'll EAC it and share.  :P

You're a saint!

1 hour ago, mknopfler said:

I'll post a link to the show when I get my version if nobody has yet. Since I'm all the way in Colorado it will probably show up somewhere else first, but if not I'll EAC it and share.  :P

1 hour ago, Bonzo_fan said:

You're a saint!

+1!

1 hour ago, mknopfler said:

You're a legend mate

10 hours ago, JTM said:

A member at The Hotel says his has shipped.

I've never been able to become a member. They obviously don't like the cut of my gib. BTW - are you a scouser? I'm from anfield but emigrated to oz when I was 34

8 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

I've never been able to become a member. They obviously don't like the cut of my gib. BTW - are you a scouser? I'm from anfield but emigrated to oz when I was 34

I'm not quite a scouser, born and bred over the water on The Wirral. as for The Hotel it took me years to get membership there.

Archived