Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
RockDude4492

New Mystery Soundboard?

Strider   
5 hours ago, rebeldhipi said:

Is there a speed corrected version of the march 11 Long Beach show around?

Yes. Godfatherecords "The American Return" is perfect.

This one seems to be at the right speed. And not brick-walled. They did a good job. Because if they screwed up THIS show, there would be a big outcry. 

The problems, as stated above, are from the source itself

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Yes. Godfatherecords "The American Return" is perfect.

Thanks! As it turns out the one i have is a matrix of Mike Millard Audience
and the  speed corrected ''Californication" Soundboard. 

Which sounds very similar to ''The American Return' but with a little more crowd noise and has the same speed as this one! 

Has anyone heard the remaster of the Seattle show? Only been released a short while and already a remaster.Not a bad job done with it,it is by DADGAD. Thoughts anyone?

What did DADGAD do with it anyway? Maybe it's something he does more often, but I'm not that familiar with it, so maybe someone can enlighten me. I mean, this was just out and already it gets a overhaul.

Xolo1974   

I've got it but not listened yet. I'm flying to Melbourne from Perth tomorrow and gonna give it a blast (4 hr flight). Mind you, I'm travelling with my missus and our 4 and 6 year old boys. So god knows how much of it I'll get to listen to...unless I crush up some sleeping pills and put it in the kids food lol. Could be worth it

1 hour ago, Xolo1974 said:

I've got it but not listened yet. I'm flying to Melbourne from Perth tomorrow and gonna give it a blast (4 hr flight). Mind you, I'm travelling with my missus and our 4 and 6 year old boys. So god knows how much of it I'll get to listen to...unless I crush up some sleeping pills and put it in the kids food lol. Could be worth it

Haha, indeed it would be, it's an amazing show, hope you get a chance to listen to it.

The DADGAD remaster sounds great, he cleaned up that overly bright harshness on the highs and it sounds much smoother overall.
I'm now playing it as my "go to" version and recommend checking it out if you haven't.

Edited by mknopfler

On 8/11/2017 at 9:36 AM, drpete said:

Are the aud and 3/17 recordings upgraded at all?

No 3/17 on the new release isn't an upgrade. Just get DADGAD's 3/17 soundboard version

sixpense   

Listening to Dazed and Confused from Seattle 8-21-75, around the 9:00 mark I thought I heard a snipped of Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Since the album was released less than a month later, I'm wondering if this was influence or osmosis? (or probably just me ears!)  

Edited by sixpense

Walter   
On 7/16/2017 at 2:00 PM, RockDude4492 said:

How long after the EV title comes out does the Eelgrass one show up? 

Apparently about a month or so....

Walter   
41 minutes ago, porgie66 said:

It's already available. 

Yes, I have received notice of it. It's been about a month now, so I was honoring rockdude's request of letting him know when eel was going to have one out. 

Now that I've reread my email, it is almost ready, so not quite porg.

Edited by Walter

porgie66   
9 hours ago, Walter said:

Yes, I have received notice of it. It's been about a month now, so I was honoring rockdude's request of letting him know when eel was going to have one out. 

Now that I've reread my email, it is almost ready, so not quite porg.

Yes, sorry about that. Looks like end of the month. 

Just finished listening to the 14 CD box set of Seattle '75,what a marathon.Great work done by Empress Valley and Led Zeppelin are on fire.Jimmy in particular seems to be enjoying himself.Has anyone else heard the complete box set yet? Do you think the remastering is good? 

JTM   
3 hours ago, porgie66 said:

Yes, sorry about that. Looks like end of the month. 

C'mon guys just download it and burn off your own discs, that's all eelgrass has done..

porgie66   
6 hours ago, JTM said:

C'mon guys just download it and burn off your own discs, that's all eelgrass has done..

That's all I've done. I'm not paying for that shit. If I had the $$$ I might support EV since they put the thing out but I can't spare $400 right now. No way.