What LZ album is especially pleasing you recently?

ForEvermore

The logical answer is, of course, all of them! :D

BUT, is there one that has been getting extended airplay from you in recent days/weeks/months?

Mine has been "How The West Was Won" - my goodness, what an album!  "Houses of the Holy" is kind of my 'go-to' album to get me in a good mood (or keep me in a good mood, if I'm already in one), and to hear a complete selection of songs from this tour is just the greatest thing. (LZ II is an equally-reliable mood-lifter for me too.)

I keep hoping Jimmy will release a sequel of sorts from the shows between 1975-1980...

So, any other personal faves recently?

Think this will be in the newbie section with respect. Well done on joining the forum. Its brilliant and you will learn a lot through being on here. I play the shortest albums the most. Due to sometimes having limited time available. Through work and family. When i have loads of spare time there is nothing better than putting HTWWW or the beeb sessions. I only put the long ones on when i know i can listen to it all.

Yes, I understand, and thank you for reposting this in a more fitting section. (I'm a very long-time fan, but new to the forum.)

Yes, the expanded BBC Sessions CDs I had on my player for months after the release - I'm so happy that JP took the time to re-release that. One can get tired of hearing the same songs repeatedly; however, all the version of "Communication Breakdown" are so different! How they could get so many feels from one song is mind-blowing!

I hope there are more live releases to follow, esp. from the latter-half of their career (which seems to get short shrift for live releases).

Archived