Strange women and internet security?

LedZeppfan1977

First of all, I am really thinking of trashing Instagram.  I am getting pounded with all of these strange women contacts.  And now my Messenger app has this Texas hottie, if you can believe the profile?  I mean, coming at me guns a blazin!  She must have known I was on due to Face Fuck.  I asked her if she really looks like her profile pic?  No response.  I said "I will take that as a no".  No doubt a year and a thousand brownies later.  And in Texas to boot.  The jaw droppers do not go on the internet usually.  My wife did and I was very fortunate.  But its rare.  So does anyone know how to set the privacy on their Instagram?  I have soooo many hits.   One good thing, Morgan Freeman is my friend now.  Unreal.  On FACEBOOK I mean.I love the guy.  Great great actor, and producer of some great shows.  I am into his new religious series.  He  is covering all religions.  Not just one.  Many of the questions man has asked himself for thousands of years. 

I am old fashioned so i do not have a clue. But take it as a positive, They have seen your pics and maybe like what they see. But more than likely they are hoping you are interested. And if you or anybody else were, It would cost. Dodgy place the net imo.

17 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

First of all, I am really thinking of trashing Instagram.  I am getting pounded with all of these strange women contacts.  And now my Messenger app has this Texas hottie, if you can believe the profile?  I mean, coming at me guns a blazin!  She must have known I was on due to Face Fuck.  I asked her if she really looks like her profile pic?  No response.  I said "I will take that as a no".  No doubt a year and a thousand brownies later.  And in Texas to boot.  The jaw droppers do not go on the internet usually.  My wife did and I was very fortunate.  But its rare.  So does anyone know how to set the privacy on their Instagram?  I have soooo many hits.   One good thing, Morgan Freeman is my friend now.  Unreal.  On FACEBOOK I mean.I love the guy.  Great great actor, and producer of some great shows.  I am into his new religious series.  He  is covering all religions.  Not just one.  Many of the questions man has asked himself for thousands of years. 

Careful now, she is only trying to encourage you to partake in a "personal" picture exchange, then she'd hit you with a "pay me money or I'll share the pic with your contacts" blackmail request. Stay well clear, forget her and any other strange women who message you. You are already half hooked by responding in the first place.. 

4 hours ago, JTM said:

Careful now, she is only trying to encourage you to partake in a "personal" picture exchange, then she'd hit you with a "pay me money or I'll share the pic with your contacts" blackmail request. Stay well clear, forget her and any other strange women who message you. You are already half hooked by responding in the first place.. 

Aye Aye Aye.  Now you have me trembling

Archived