2017 NFL Thread

Walter

After attending PTSD therapy throughout the Winter, does Eli end up in Denver like big bro ?  Can Gino run for his life and pull off a Plunkett this week ?  

Is this the week San Fran gets a victory ? 

Can the Lions beat anybody outside on grass ?....Can Stafford even throw properly with that ankle ? (one team with 6 days rest, the other with 10)

Would you be willing to sit outside for 4 hours to watch the battle of the Bays for $150 buccaneers plus parking, beer, & cheese ?

Can the Bills give Gamblin' Rick something to crow about ?  45 and sunny in Buffalo.

13 hours ago, Strider said:

I try not to advertise too much about myself.

Unlike myself.  Well I am hoping the Bills team from the first 7 weeks and the one from last week in KC shows up.  Especially on D.  But then again keeping the ball away from Brady is good too.  Run the ball if possible with McCoy.  Go Bills!  

Word is that Buffalo may deal both of their first round picks to move up and take a shot at the QB that will win the heisman?  So Cleveland and SF?  I do not see either drafting the kid?  Cleveland has messed up so many times taking the wrong QB and both seem to have their guy?  SF is going to go with Gallopolo or the kid they have now.  As far as I know.  So the Bills will likely try and trade two to Cleveland?  Time will  tell

1 hour ago, Strider said:

^^^San Francisco may go after Kirk Cousins.

Well they have the 2nd pick dont they?  And likely keep at least second if not first.   Bills I hear would trade two first round picks to move up.  Try and get this kid from college and start him right away.  Taylor sucks when he has a guy open.  Pathetic.  First and goal at the 5 and throws a pick.  And the D is playing great. I would be shocked if San Fran really wanted Cousins as I thought they were going with the ex NE QB?  Cleveland is not likely to take yet another QB regardless if they trade down or not?  I look forward to this draft more than any in recent memory because I expect it to take the Bills to the next level

With all due respect to zepscoda and other Giants fans out there - this to be one of the lowest points in franchise history.  Geno Smith shouldn’t even have a job in the nfl let alone start for the Giants....

Strider, what’s up with these Raiders - they should be blowin this game up!

3 hours ago, redrum said:

Should have thrown the ref into the stands too. ^_^

I love that the KC player had the balls to stand up to one of those bastards who spend every Sunday trying to get on TV as often as they can.  Back in the 70s do you remember any refs throwing so many damn flags?  It seems like every damn play.  They call the Bills for holding no matter how minor the infraction.  They make me sick.  Well it looks like Tyrod might be finished in Buffalo?  Taken off on a cart, he was hurt on the first drive of the game, and managed to turn a good drive into a horrible throw right to the New England secondary at the 1 yard line proving once agin our biggest need is a QB, and then a linebacker or two to stop the run.  The secondary played great again. No TD pass's.  Peterson looked good in his short chance to play and that kid from Carolina, the big kid I should say, the QB they released had a man wide open for a TD and over threw him.  Trade all the draft picks to get that QB.  i do not see SF doing anything but go with Garopolo after his performance today which was very very good.  I will never figure out the Browns.  Back to the flag, they were taking cell photo's of it in the stands and really hooping it up.  The announcers had never seen this before and I tell you I never have either.  I wonder what they will do to that poor bastard from KC?  Gronkkowski is facing a fine and maybe a suspension. He should be suspended for the cheap shot pile on hit on our great rookie White the cornerback.  It was a bullshit classless play by that big buffoon.  I hope they toss his ass for the Pittsburgh game.  He deserves it.  He walked off the field with the official no doubt asking what his thoughts are.  He knows he went too far.  He could have injured our best corner for the rest of the season the prick.

19 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I love that the KC player had the balls to stand up to one of those bastards who spend every Sunday trying to get on TV as often as they can.  Back in the 70s do you remember any refs throwing so many damn flags?  It seems like every damn play. 

It's the do-gooders up top trying to make the game too safe.

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I thought they would wait until seasons end?

Reese should have been fired when he failed to make any moves before the trade deadline, IMHO. McAdoo should have been let go as soon as he thought of benching Eli for that Jets scrap heep pick up Geno Smith.

Eli starts again vs Dallas on Sunday. That creepy looking son of a whore McAdoo ruined Eli's consecutive start streak for Geno "Couldn't make it on the sorry ass Jets" Smith. .... and as for Mara not having the balls to veto that move, it' just sad. Wellington is rolling over in his grave I'm sure. 

2 hours ago, redrum said:

They beat the mighty Bears. I about fell over.

Poor Cleveland.

Eagles choked.

GO RAMS!!

Congrats to the 49ers.  I'm rooting for Cleveland.  We don't deserve to share that record with anybody.  

10 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Congrats to the 49ers.  I'm rooting for Cleveland.  We don't deserve to share that record with anybody.  

SF was 2 and 14 2 years in a row back in the day. Excruciating. Then along came Joe.

16 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

So am I because I think its more likely Cleveland will take Buffalo's first two number one picks and a number two on top to get their QB?  The Bills have not been in this position in ages to have so many picks.  When you trade your two top receivers just before the season starts you have to get something.  Watson and Woods are paying big dividends to the Rams.  I still think we got the best of the Eagles in that trade for Jordan Matthews too.  So its either trade up for Mayfield or trade up for another good QB, something we don't have.  I wonder if the Lions would ship us Stafford for two number ones?  They need a coach.  They need to fire the guy there as he has had his chance and then some.

I cant believe the Seahawks are plus 3 at Jacksonville.  But the sports book are not taking parlays with it. I guess their hands are tied on this one.  I am also a bit shocked the Raiders are getting 4 at KC?  

On 12/5/2017 at 7:43 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I cant believe the Seahawks are plus 3 at Jacksonville.  But the sports book are not taking parlays with it. I guess their hands are tied on this one.  I am also a bit shocked the Raiders are getting 4 at KC?  

Seattle is a west coast team travelling east for the early game, which means Seattle's players' bodies will be on 10am time.

Archived