The Atkins Diet

redrum

2 hours ago, Charles J. White said:

I'm joining in - I actually have to model some clothing that is going to require me shedding 10lbs so no more empty calories, gluten, and sugar for a while 

Keep it to 20 carbs a day and it should work fine. Sugar is a good one to get rid of.

22 hours ago, Charles J. White said:

Dude that is awesome - I have started to bicycle all over the place to shave a few ounces off me

Thanks. I hope it works for you and no matter how long it takes I'm shooting for 170 lbs.

2 hours ago, Charles J. White said:

That is FANTASTIC!!! Willpower baby, set a goal and make it happen!

Thanks, Charles. I've said it before that I am never hungry on this diet and food is not an obsession as with most other diets I've tried. I go to McDonald's just about every day to meet with friends and have coffee and being around all that unhealthy food doesn't even phase me. Truly amazing.

On 9/13/2017 at 0:24 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Ill die before I ever go on that diet

Because?

I've basically just cut out processed sugar and most carbs and I never feel hungry. The other diets I've tried all had one thing in common, and that was I was constantly thinking about what little tidbit I could eat next. It was torture.

4 minutes ago, redrum said:

Because?

I've basically just cut out processed sugar and most carbs and I never feel hungry. The other diets I've tried all had one thing in common, and that was I was constantly thinking about what little tidbit I could eat next. It was torture.

Red Meat

Archived