The Atkins Diet

redrum

4 hours ago, redrum said:

Weighed in today at 197.4

Hallelujah! Finally broke that barrier. :hurrah:

That is really good - congrats - I'm having difficulty losing 10 lbs and I don't want to be a fatso. It's driving me crazy I have been in hotels lately and need to make sure that I make to time to jog or power walk 

Keep it up - you will inspire me not give up on myself 

5 hours ago, Charles J. White said:

That is really good - congrats - I'm having difficulty losing 10 lbs and I don't want to be a fatso. It's driving me crazy I have been in hotels lately and need to make sure that I make to time to jog or power walk 

Keep it up - you will inspire me not give up on myself 

Thanks, Charles. You can do it. I wish I only had 10 lbs to lose.

Weigh in today at 196.8
Coming up on just about 40 lbs. dropped since March 7th. Yesterday, my doctor was very impressed and happy. My girlfriend too when I came out dressed in smaller clothes and a vest that I was never able to button, til now. :)

On 10/13/2017 at 5:35 PM, redrum said:

Weigh in today at 196.8
Coming up on just about 40 lbs. dropped since March 7th. Yesterday, my doctor was very impressed and happy. My girlfriend too when I came out dressed in smaller clothes and a vest that I was never able to button, til now. :)

Congrats!

On 10/22/2017 at 3:43 PM, Charles J. White said:

Discipline is important! - Get back into the game

Oh yeah. I'm OK. Shootin' for 170. I wore my smaller pants and buttoned vest to the Hell's Belles concert on Saturday. Feels great. ^_^

8 hours ago, Charles J. White said:

Good job - you can do this - I have been walking 20,000 steps a day so I know what it’s like to have a goal to hit. keep updating us! 

Thanks, Charles. I will do it. :yesnod: I will update every Friday.

If I calculated right you are walking approx. 9-1/2 miles a day. Wow! This based on the average man's stride of 2-1/2 feet. :yesnod:

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been on some kind of diet now and again my whole life, but during the last year I lost about 30 pounds just from being stressed out. Not sure if that is a healthy way to lose wieght but it is still losing weight.

Archived