R.I.P. Jason Peterson Royal-Orleans.com webmaster

I had an account a few years back called "VibesAreReal" or something like that and I don't remember the name properly to log back in.

Ever since I haven't been able to make a new account ever since.

If someone is on RO could you search VibesAreReal and tell me the actual username I used?

36 minutes ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

I had an account a few years back called "VibesAreReal" or something like that and I don't remember the name properly to log back in.

Ever since I haven't been able to make a new account ever since.

If someone is on RO could you search VibesAreReal and tell me the actual username I used?

What happened to you had happened to me, twice!

You got deleted.

22 hours ago, ZosoAddict said:

I attempted to sign up for the RO group and it wouldn't allow me.

17 hours ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

Same here. Maybe he had something against people from Georgia. :P

10 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Yeah me too

The Royal Orleans forum never aspired to have a huge number of members. Registration was/is closed more often than not, but when Jason was alive I could contact him privately to get people in on a by name, case by case basis. Now that he's gone it's not clear at the moment who will be taking on the role of gatekeeper.   

4 hours ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

I had an account a few years back called "VibesAreReal" or something like that and I don't remember the name properly to log back in. Ever since I haven't been able to make a new account ever since. If someone is on RO could you search VibesAreReal and tell me the actual username I used?

There is currently no "Vibes" anything in the membership directory. You may have been banned or otherwise deleted.

not ADD friendly

they don't want their forum cluttered with posts

thats a fact

I respect the clean organized approach

but I sometime enjoy random tangents, not gonna lie. especially when its about live recordings of Zeppelin and stuff.

On 3/13/2017 at 6:05 PM, Sticks of Fire said:

News from Royal-Orleans.com Jason Peterson from Lincoln, Nebraska and creator of the website dedicated to Led Zeppelin Royal-Orleans.com, has passed away.  

He will be missed. 

Charley

Tragic loss. He cared.

Archived