Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Strider

LED ZEPPELIN'S 50th ANNIVERSARY PLANS?

On 1/17/2018 at 8:34 AM, Urozep said:

I have no idea who the other new chap is. But my source is very solid- even encountered the gentleman after the rehearsal/recording. I truly believe this is real but no idea what product is.  Also plausible that RP nixes the entire idea if it doesn't " feel right"  (as he has many times before). I can tell you though that they did play and apparently JP and RP were at the BCC show

Your source unnamed and no pics or concrete proof - how do you expect us to believe you?

Plant is famous for  this type  of doublespeak. Not sure when the interview was recorded but suffice to say he is at the very least- conflicted- about the entire situation . I stand by my sources etc....

Looks like the old rusty nails were replaced to keep the coffin closed

NEW: Robert Plant suggested that a Led Zeppelin reunion would be a "disservice"

17 hours ago, mstork said:

A studio would also be a logical place to listen to recordings.  Say, live Zeppelin recordings from the 70’s that will be released in 2018 maybe?  Just sayin’...

If the guys were in the studio, mstork is probably on the money. They were listening to what Jimmy has planned for release (Live stuff). Maybe even giving their thoughts on the mix?

Reunion? No chance.

Finish incomplete song(s)? Next to no chance.