Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

Cozy Powell joins Led Zeppelin (Rare pics)

Excuse me, I appear to have mistakenly stumbled upon the Vidal Sassoon forum :D

Brilliant to see candid pics being unearthed after all these years. Kudos to StairwayRemainstheSame! Surprising that Bindon was there given he got immediately sacked by Grant after Oakland 4 and a half years earlier.

Very special pictures indeed, thanks.

Great pictures. I recently saw one of the ones of Page with that cigarette ash like the grandmother's in "Sixteen Candles" on another site, but not the rest. And I certainly didn't know the backstory. Thanks so much for posting them.

Looks like it could possibly be a bandaid on Jimmy's face.

Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2017 at 0:14 AM, IpMan said:

Damn, Page looks like shit, the grey sideburns and his addiction. I guess the premature grey was caused by the combination of addiction and tragedy.

Actually genetics plays a massive role.  I've seen people getting gray hairs in their 20s.  I'm 50 and have none.  

On another note, I'm surprised to see Page wearing a crappy digital watch.  led wallet"  lol .  To the OP, great pics for sure .  Thanks for posting .  

Edited by Silverseas

Well remember that Rolexes maybe are not totally waterproof and Page may have been stumbling around at times

accidentally spilling drinks and ales. Although I would bet that the Led Wallet was holding court. Also remember that

in at least one coke arrest Page was unsteady, unlikely the coke but certainly possible from smack or alcohol. The grey

sideburns thing, that just keeps spreading, although not the same for all.

On 3/29/2017 at 3:33 AM, Mithril46 said:

Well remember that Rolexes maybe are not totally waterproof and Page may have been stumbling around at times

accidentally spilling drinks and ales. Although I would bet that the Led Wallet was holding court. Also remember that

in at least one coke arrest Page was unsteady, unlikely the coke but certainly possible from smack or alcohol. The grey

sideburns thing, that just keeps spreading, although not the same for all.

What was the point you were making here?

It's unclear