Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JeffLZ

Led Zeppelin hours after the 2007 02 show

JeffLZ   

Anyone have insight on what each member did after the show?  Did they all attend an after party?  What was the mood?

There was an after-show party held at the 02's Indigo, which many ticket-holders attended, but if I recall correctly only Jason & JPJ made an appearance, as Jimmy and Robert opted to celebrate privately with family and close friends.

The first known public appearance following the 02 show was Robert Plant the very next morning. He encountered two fans while walking thru a park near his home in London and they had a brief conversation about his future plans. The search function should reveal the link, as they also provided a photograph.

jsj   

that's what I heard. planty said he went to a kebab house (or similar kind of place) and sat in the back with a half bottle of vodka for company. he gave the impression he was alone

Mook   

Does Robert Plant live in London?

I'd always assumed he lived in the Midlands somewhere.

46 minutes ago, Mook said:

Does Robert Plant live in London?

I'd always assumed he lived in the Midlands somewhere.

He has enjoyed having multiple residences, to include the Midlands and London.

Edited by SteveAJones

According to the Paul Rees bio, Plant went off to a kebab restaurant in Chalk Farm after the o2 show, to reflect away from the celebs that were going to be at the after party. In addition to the midlands, I think he has a place in Primrose Hill (?) which is round the corner from Chalk Farm.