Any time now.....

zola

Thanks for that BBC interview. Listening to that now.

I guess no America dates this year.

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/842844/Led-Zeppelin-Robert-Plant-solo-album-Carry-Fire-UK-tour-2017-tickets

UK Tour

NOVEMBER

Thurs 16th  Plymouth, Pavilions
Fri 17th  Bristol, Colston Hall
Mon 20th Wolverhampton, Civic
Wed 22nd Llandudno, Venue Cymru
Fri 24th Newcastle, City Hall
Sat 25th Liverpool, Olympia
Mon 27th Glasgow, SEC Armadillo
Tues 28th Perth, Concert Hall
Thurs 30th Manchester, O2 Apollo

DECEMBER

Sat 2nd Belfast, Ulster Hall
Weds 6th Sheffield, City Hall
Fri 8th London, Royal Albert Hall
Mon 11th  Portsmouth, Guildhall
Tues 12th  Birmingham, Symphony Hall

2 hours ago, zeplz71 said:

Thanks for that BBC interview. Listening to that now.

I guess no America dates this year.

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/842844/Led-Zeppelin-Robert-Plant-solo-album-Carry-Fire-UK-tour-2017-tickets

UK Tour

NOVEMBER

Thurs 16th  Plymouth, Pavilions
Fri 17th  Bristol, Colston Hall
Mon 20th Wolverhampton, Civic
Wed 22nd Llandudno, Venue Cymru
Fri 24th Newcastle, City Hall
Sat 25th Liverpool, Olympia
Mon 27th Glasgow, SEC Armadillo
Tues 28th Perth, Concert Hall
Thurs 30th Manchester, O2 Apollo

DECEMBER

Sat 2nd Belfast, Ulster Hall
Weds 6th Sheffield, City Hall
Fri 8th London, Royal Albert Hall
Mon 11th  Portsmouth, Guildhall
Tues 12th  Birmingham, Symphony Hall

You're welcome. Yep. US dates in 2018.

R😎

On 8/17/2017 at 1:26 PM, Boleskinner said:

Agree with you, JTM.

I always look forward to hearing Plant's new stuff.

I might not like all of it, but he's making new music and putting himself out there.

The easy option is to rest on your laurels and wallow in the past.

It sounds exactly like the last lot of sleep inducing songs...

I like what I heard. Seems to be more folk and acoustically inspired. Wonder what the band line up will be as I just checked and Skin will be missing some dates either for Robert or Cast as they are playing on the same nights on some of the tour.

3 minutes ago, anniemouse said:

I like what I heard. Seems to be more folk and acoustically inspired. Wonder what the band line up will be as I just checked and Skin will be missing some dates either for Robert or Cast as they are playing on the same nights on some of the tour.

Looks like the same band minus Juldeh who wasn't on the record best I can tell. 

1 hour ago, ledded1 said:

Oh I'll miss you

Be honest now, if this wasn't Robert Plant would anybody be remotely interested ?

He can do whatever the hell he wants...and does... no problems with that...but what he's churned out over the last 10 years is beyond tedium...

8 hours ago, ledzeppete said:

It sounds exactly like the last lot of sleep inducing songs...

I thought the last album was excellent, but as I posted in another thread, I think May Queen doesn't go anywhere and the Friends-style riff is boring and repetitive.

Hopefully the other tracks are more engaging.

5 hours ago, ledzeppete said:

Be honest now, if this wasn't Robert Plant would anybody be remotely interested ?

He can do whatever the hell he wants...and does... no problems with that...but what he's churned out over the last 10 years is beyond tedium...

Your opinion, differs from mine.

1 hour ago, reids said:

A second video for "Bones of Saints" for the new album, Carry Fire, was up briefly yesterday through this morning on YouTube, but has been been taken down for some reason.

Bones of saints (2nd song) : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JKKeC5ywPgg&feature=youtu.be

R😎

Here it is, the official video.

That video is an apt representation of your monotonous, endlessly repeated one-note criticism of Plant.

You criticize him for being boring and repetitive, and you do it in the most boring, repetitive way possible. The clinical term for accusing someone of something you display yourself is projection.

6 hours ago, tmtomh said:

That video is an apt representation of your monotonous, endlessly repeated one-note criticism of Plant.

You criticize him for being boring and repetitive, and you do it in the most boring, repetitive way possible. The clinical term for accusing someone of something you display yourself is projection.

I do it in a way that's quite clever and often funny. Now go back to your dictionary and look up sycophant.

7 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I do it in a way that's quite clever and often funny. Now go back to your dictionary and look up sycophant.

Not words I associate with you clever and funny but you saying it this time is funny.

14 hours ago, tmtomh said:

Remember, you're speaking to a narcissist. Crticism is never a consideration, except as a personal attack, and opinion is always a fact. Once that is in place it's all actually comical, in a sad way. 

I hope Robert comes into the area in the spring. I'd much rather see him live.  I will download a copy of the new release though. Glad he's still getting out there and doing what he enjoys.

Still think he and Jack would kill it, especially in the studio.

12 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Dude, if you have to say, "I do it in a way that's quite clever and often funny," then by definition you don't.

3 hours ago, Walter said:

Remember, you're speaking to a narcissist. Crticism is never a consideration, except as a personal attack, and opinion is always a fact. Once that is in place it's all actually comical, in a sad way. 

Gotta agree with you there. Well said!

8 hours ago, Walter said:

4 hours ago, tmtomh said:

Dude, if you have to say, "I do it in a way that's quite clever and often funny," then by definition you don't.

If you say so, snowflakes.:sarcastic_hand:

Archived