New Soundboards?

Bags_Groove

I'm curious to ask the more knowledgeable members of this group about soundboard recordings, namely anything that came out in the last six months or is slated to come out this year. I hear empress valley may be releasing a board of the 1971-09-28 osaka show sometime soon, do they have a release schedule for stuff like that?

Actually , I think it's kind of fucked up that Empress Valley put that teaser of Black Dog out from 9/28/71 last year and now they have dangled the 3/21/75 show out there for release next month without any further news or release of that Osaka show. WTF Black Chuckles? ?

1 hour ago, porgie66 said:

Actually , I think it's kind of fucked up that Empress Valley put that teaser of Black Dog out from 9/28/71 last year and now they have dangled the 3/21/75 show out there for release next month without any further news or release of that Osaka show. WTF Black Chuckles? ?

Black Chuckles? 

14 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Black Chuckles? 

Look on the back cover of your EVSD "Deep Throat", "Texas Hurricane", "Haven't We Met Somewhere Before?" releases. Also the 2.10.75 Landover and 2.13.75 Nassau soundboard releases.

Archived