Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

what it was called then or what its currently named?

the New Inn inCutnall Green (as was, now called the Malt Stone) inCutnall Green is the pub that we see Bonzo pull up outside and go in, in the TSRTS movie. his grave is about 5 minutes away in Russhock

1 hour ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

Read recently it's been demolished now

Nope.  Still very much there (there are reviews for the restaurant from easter Monday), and rather upmarket nowadays:

https://www.maltstone.co.uk/

yep definitely still there. I was in there about two months ago. as Woz says it is a little fancy these days and more of an eatery pub than a drinking den

17 hours ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

I'm sure I read on this forum someone went and it was all being demolished?

Correct. The New Inn underwent significant renovations prior to becoming an Indian restaurant about eight years ago. See link below. Although the Maltstone is a pub the interior and exterior have undergone significant renovations. Bonzo would barely recognize it were he alive today.

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Correct. The New Inn underwent significant renovations prior to becoming an Indian restaurant about eight years ago. See link below. Although the Maltstone is a pub the interior and exterior have undergone significant renovations. Bonzo would barely recognize it were he alive today.

Had an inkling it was you who had gone in there. 8 years gone it was going to be hard for me to find that topic.