Best version of the 5/13/73 Mobile show

Frawls

H, everyone. I'm very appreciative of all the helpful info I've received from this forum and was hoping for some feedback on this particular show. Is there a consensus as to which version of the 5/13/73 show has the best sound? I've seen a Bertha remaster and a Dadgad remaster and it seems both have good reviews. Was curious as to what the experts here had to say. Thanks! 

This show is one of my favorites! My favorite live versions of Black Dog, The Rain Song, No Quarter, and Moby Dick. No super long, dragged out extended versions. They kept the songs shorter and more solid. No Quarter is unique in that Page didn't use a wah pedal for the main riff. I haven't heard those other remixes, but I did my own a while back if you wanna check it out. I like my mixes a little bright, which some people don't.

Nice one, @gibsonfan159! For the widely circulating remasters, I prefer dadgad's - IMHO it's the best one by a pretty good margin. There's a raw transfer out there, done in high-res, and I believe it is slightly better than the base source dadgad had available at the time he did his remaster - but that raw transfer would need a lot of work to become as good as, let alone better than, dadgad's end result.

Archived