Rock stars--the only children in the family

Freeyyaa

5 hours ago, Freeyyaa said:

Lets discuss rock-stars who are (were) the only children in the family their songs, thoughts and behaviour.

Ok then, your suggestion you begin..

14 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

I'll bite:

Elton John

Selena Gomez

Richie Sambora

LeeAnn Rimes

Frank Sinatra

Alicia Keys

Elvis Presley

Adele

John Lennon

Phil Lynott

Lenny Kravitz

That's a list mate, Freeyyaa asked for discussion.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the Internet does not seem to carry the necessary data to make any insights or inferences towards these artist's thoughts or behavior.  As an example, I tried to coorelate any available Internet information with human behavior such as being gay, transsexual, suicidal, any overly-aggressive behavior, sexual deviance, gang affiliations, mommy or daddy issues, schizophrenia, depression, any physical maladies or traits, ethnic background, religious choice,....etc.  I then attempted to cross-reference that data against any lyrics, musical trends, or life experiences associated with the 'lone child' artists in question.  The results.....I got nothin'.

2 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Yes, it was list...a start for the person who started the topic.  No need to be an arse about it! 

Not much of a start though eh, anyone can make a list. Anyway all those sibling less musos, what lonely but privileged lives they must have had...

Archived