Baltimore at 1:00 pm
 at Miami 1:00 pm
at Houston 1:00 pm
at Minnesota 1:00 pm
at New Orleans 1:00 pm
Kansas City at 1:00 pm
at Chargers 4:05 pm
at Denver 4:25 pm
New England at 4:25 pm (In MEXICO CITY!)
at Dallas 8:30 pm

Monday, Nov. 20
Atlanta at  8:30 pm

Pittsburgh - W

Detroot (Bong-Man, isn't every game a trap game for the Lions?)

Jax

Green Bay

Miami

Houston

Rams

New Orleans ( although this is exactly the type of game Washington could win)

Kansas City (Who's worse...Giants, Browns or 49ers?)

Buffalo (oy vey...must have my head examined)

Denver

New England (Belichick/Brady own the Raiders)

Philadelphia

Atlanta

Gee, next year I am going to put in picks for my wife and get two shots like Walter. ESPN does not allow you to put two in per household.  Come on Walter, we were not born yesterday.  You flipped the Bills game.   So which team do you really believe in?  The new Bills with Peterman?   Or the self destructing Chargers that Strider didi not have the balls to pick.  Rams went down the field like a hot knife through butter.  Go Bills.  Go Rams.  Go Raiders.

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Gee, next year I am going to put in picks for my wife and get two shots like Walter. ESPN does not allow you to put two in per household.  Come on Walter, we were not born yesterday.  You flipped the Bills game.   So which team do you really believe in?  The new Bills with Peterman?   Or the self destructing Chargers that Strider didi not have the balls to pick.  Rams went down the field like a hot knife through butter.  Go Bills.  Go Rams.  Go Raiders.

Really Rick?  We're just here for the fun and the company.  I'm happy to have Mrs Walter and Walter Jr here.  I'd be happy to have the lovely Mrs Rick here, too.  By all means, bring her in next season.  

56 minutes ago, Walter said:

Next year all 3 of us will sit out and just do it in house to keep the bitches around here happy....

Fuck off!

Of course, if you did that, maybe someone else besides Walter Jr would have a chance...  ;)

Don't go!!  Don't let the bitches get you down.  Or something like that.

3 hours ago, Walter said:

Next year all 3 of us will sit out and just do it in house to keep the bitches around here happy....

Fuck off!

You’re both ok in my book.  Rick gets heated when his Bills are losing. Don’t sweat it. 

Me? I'm almost as happy as a pig in sh*t.  Ok Eli won today... but besides that,  a 15 game win streak for The Boston Celtics.. The New England Patriots look better every week. Mini vacation coming up... Life is good. 

4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Personal foul! 15-yard penalty. You're out of order, Rick and owe the Walters an apology. :redcard:

3 hours ago, ebk said:

Of course, if you did that, maybe someone else besides Walter Jr would have a chance...  ;)

Don't go!!  Don't let the bitches get you down.  Or something like that.

We’ll play out the season.  But fuck this.  S and W look forward to making their picks. So maybe I’ll just set them up with accounts. 

6 minutes ago, the chase said:

You’re both ok in my book.  Rick gets heated when his Bills are losing. Don’t sweat it. 

Me? I'm almost as happy as a pig in sh*t.  Ok Eli won today... but besides that,  a 15 game win streak for The Boston Celtics.. The New England Patriots look better every week. Mini vacation coming up... Life is good. 

Yeah you’d think there would be one fun thread around here....

that post was before the Bills started playing.  Glad you’re doing well up there, chase!  Enjoy it!

1 minute ago, Walter said:

We’ll play out the season.  But fuck this.  S and W look forward to making their picks. So maybe I’ll just set them up with accounts. 

Yeah you’d think there would be one fun thread around here....

that post was before the Bills started playing.  Glad you’re doing well up there, chase!  Enjoy it!

Yeah. I saw what time he posted it after .. i always like a good conspiracy, but this is supposed to be fun ...  oh wait a second .. New England just scored again... Thanks Walter.

Happy Thanksgiving week to all. 

I dont give a shit if you put 30 picks in.  No money involved. You took my post the wrong way.  I am saying it should say Walter and Mrs Walter and etc.  Not the same name unlessI misread it.  I am too lazy to go back to it and too pissed off right now.  So fucking back off all of you.

14 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I dont give a shit if you put 30 picks in.  No money involved. You took my post the wrong way.  I am saying it should say Walter and Mrs Walter and etc.  Not the same name unlessI misread it.  I am too lazy to go back to it and too pissed off right now.  So fucking back off all of you.

Inline image 1

A bit of average for most of us this past week. the chase survived reasonably intact to finish at 10-4 and win his third week of the season and leapfrog Bong-Man into first place overall.

Week 11 Results

the chase: 10-4*

ebk: 9-5

paul carruthers: 9-5

Junior: 8-6

LedZeppfan77: 8-6

Strider: 8-6

Walter: 8-6

Bong-Man: 7-7

Mrs. W: 7-7

jabe: 6-8

zepscoda: 6-8

Season Standings After 160 Games

1. the chase: 108-52***

2. Bong-Man: 107-53**

3. Junior: 105-55***

3. Strider: 105-55*

4. ebk: 102-58*

4. Mrs. W: 102-58*

5. zepscoda: 97-63*

6. Walter: 95-65

7. jabe: 88-72

8. LedZeppfan77: 87-73

9. paul carruthers: 86-74*

We are back to full 16-game schedules this week. It's also Thanksgiving week, which means THREE games on Thursday. Don't forget to get those early picks in!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Week 12 Schedule

Thursday, Nov. 23 TIME(ET)
Minnesota at Detroit 12:30 pm
Chargers at Dallas 4:30 pm
NY Giants at Washington 8:30 pm

Sunday, Nov. 26
Tampa Bay at Atlanta 1:00 pm 
Cleveland at Cincinnati 1:00 pm
Tennessee at Indianapolis 1:00 pm
Buffalo at Kansas City 1:00 pm
Miami at New England 1:00 pm