2017 NFL "potted plant" Memorial Pool

Strider

36 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

^^ Thanks, to be honest I didn't really care about the games I missed, more important stuff to worry about...

:whistling:

Glad to see you back brotha!  Seriously.  Hope all is well. ✌🏻

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Rick, Rick, oh Rick. Sigh. Get a calendar, dude!

First off, the Jets-Bills game is tonight not yesterday as you thought.

Secondly, the Raider game is most assuredly NOT in Mexico!!! If it was, I would have specified it in my schedule post, as I do the London games.

The Raiders are AT MIAMI for this week's game. The Raiders play New England in Mexico and will be the "home" team.

I'm taking Buffalo tonight.

Details, details...

3 hours ago, Strider said:

Rick, Rick, oh Rick. Sigh. Get a calendar, dude!

First off, the Jets-Bills game is tonight not yesterday as you thought.

Secondly, the Raider game is most assuredly NOT in Mexico!!! If it was, I would have specified it in my schedule post, as I do the London games.

The Raiders are AT MIAMI for this week's game. The Raiders play New England in Mexico and will be the "home" team.

I'm taking Buffalo tonight.

Yeah I saw that and asked jr about it and he said it was the NE game in Mexico.  

Buffalo SUCKS, btw.

On 11/3/2017 at 7:24 PM, Strider said:

Okay dokey. Your Bills suck. How do you beat the Raiders and then lose to a team that lost 40-0 last week?

Its the NFL and the short weeks rest did not suit the Bills.  So go ahead and pick against them every week now and lets see you moan when you get those wrong.  I assure you they will bounce back.  Its one game. I expect your Raiders to bounce back vs the team that lost 40-0 last time out.  The Bills made a too late comeback at least.  Nobody with any smarts is going to put a fork in us after one game.  I assure you.  I had a bad feeling about the game.  But I NEVER pick against my team.  Nor the Rams either, my second favorite team, and the line on that one keeps climbing. Next week we will have Clay and Benjamin as receivers to go with Jordan Matthews.  They will no longer be able to double team Matthews.  Look out.

Boy did I screw up. I meant to pick Dallas and I just noticed I put down Kansas City. WTF! :slapface:

Only if Zeke was serving his suspension would I have thought KC had a chance. What a stupid mistake on my part.

13 hours ago, Strider said:

Boy did I screw up. I meant to pick Dallas and I just noticed I put down Kansas City. WTF! :slapface:

Only if Zeke was serving his suspension would I have thought KC had a chance. What a stupid mistake on my part.

Like me changing Carolina to Atlanta.   How the hell is Carolina sucking out all of these close games?  Our rookie receiver cost us the game against them on a dropped ball.  The Raiders dropped a ton of balls on Carr who has to be disgusted.  When I crashed it was 27-16 with 4 minutes left and the pricks could not even cover for me. How the fuck do they blow that?  A two point conversion no doubt.  Carr hit Crabtree right in the numbers on one third down and he dropped it.  I like Stafford to take down Green Bay tonight.  And go ahead and pick your Saints next week when they come to Buffalo.   Go ahead, make my day!!

On 11/2/2017 at 4:19 PM, paul carruthers said:

^^ Thanks, to be honest I didn't really care about the games I missed, more important stuff to worry about...

:whistling:

Well shoot...that doesn't sound good. I hope it's only a temporary trifle and nothing too serious or life-threatening?

Junior is back in the winner's circle.

And...after last week's separation of the pack, everyone is bunched up together again this week.

Week 9 Results

Junior: 10-3*

Bong-Man: 9-4

jabe: 8-5

Strider: 8-5

Walter: 8-5

zepscoda: 8-5

the chase: 7-6

ebk: 7-6

LedZeppfan77: 7-6

Mrs. W: 7-6

paul carruthers: 6-7