Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Normally, I have my cell phone ringer muted when I'm in the office, but I neglected to do that today and my phone rang.  I took me a few seconds to get to it, but in the meantime, the office got a blast of the first 15 seconds of When the Levee Breaks.  I work in a pretty conservative environment but nonetheless, I got several positive comments and looks of approval from co-workers.  

When I decided to pick a tune for my ringtone, I looked at all the Zep tracks and came to the conclusion that WTLB was the best, what with that amazing Bonham beat.  Does anyone else here use a Zep tune for their ringtone, and if so, which one?

jabe   

My ringtone used to be the "Stairway" solo. Always received nice feedback.

Last few years I've been using the main title theme to The Godfather.
It keeps my friends close.

Virginia   

I used D'Yer Mak'er for a long time; right now it's the theme to House of Cards.

I use the opening of Rock And Roll for my ringtone and the Stairway To Heaven guitar solo for  voicemail alerts. I have used Living Loving Maid in the past.

rm2551   

Mine was Custard Pie for a fair while. Loved it.

Back to ye-olde-telephone standard every mutt seems to have.

Klape   

For me it's Embryonic Journey by Jefferson Airplane, At one point it was the Intro to the Lemon Song (live at Fillmore)

My ringtone is from a section of "Dazed and Confused" from 3/20/1975. I took like a 12-15 second section right after the bow solo where the band comes in and kind of does that tease before they go into full force. 

porgie66   
On 9/7/2017 at 2:12 PM, NealR2000 said:

Normally, I have my cell phone ringer muted when I'm in the office, but I neglected to do that today and my phone rang.  I took me a few seconds to get to it, but in the meantime, the office got a blast of the first 15 seconds of When the Levee Breaks.  I work in a pretty conservative environment but nonetheless, I got several positive comments and looks of approval from co-workers.  

When I decided to pick a tune for my ringtone, I looked at all the Zep tracks and came to the conclusion that WTLB was the best, what with that amazing Bonham beat.  Does anyone else here use a Zep tune for their ringtone, and if so, which one?

WTLB was my top pick too. I've used Kashmir, Custard Pie , Wanton Song. I've also used Bonzos solo ending of Dazed and Confused from TSRTS. That one startles people and makes cats scurry. 

Edited by porgie66

porgie66   
3 hours ago, EaglesOfOneNest said:

You can pick a custom ringtone? How does one do this? I am intrigued! I work for myself and can blast away without fear of disrupting anyone else's work.....

Just record whatever song clip you want to use to your phone, assuming you have a smart phone with an audio recording function. You can then save the file as a ring tone.