Tokyo 10-3-72 8mm Rare Footage

sam_webmaster

4 hours ago, LedElvis75 said:

How in the world did you know what audio to use and when?

The people who do this type of audio matching are freaks of nature when it comes to being able to sync the image to the audio location. Some shots are more obvious than others to figure out but it is pretty incredible work. 

20 minutes ago, porgie66 said:

The people who do this type of audio matching are freaks of nature when it comes to being able to sync the image to the audio location. Some shots are more obvious than others to figure out but it is pretty incredible work. 

No doubt about it.  Far more patience than I've got.

On 9/15/2017 at 8:05 AM, LedElvis75 said:

How in the world did you know what audio to use and when?

I thought that too after the BYAS glitch. . but Im always fascinated with lost for "blank" years and then found in a closet somewhere. . I would give this a heart if this was FB. . what a great find:)

• 1 month later...

I keep telling my kids " there is better footage of Bigfoot than there is of Zeppelin Live" as they wonder why i'm always on You Tube searching.  The Japan footage is great but please there has to be something out there ( Pontiac ?) where's it's not some re synced  video mash of unfinished songs. We are all searching for that Holy Grail of footage. I thought the DVD release was good but I had already had most of that just not as cleaned up.  

I just recently saw a documentary on the Doors and Jim Morrison and the video footage is astounding. They had them in the studio, in private , with fans, concert footage ect..  Hey, maybe we better watch what we wish for since it's the mystery of Zeppelin that is part of the allure. 

Archived