My New Led Zeppelin Memorabilia Website Anextranickel.com

Sems Fir

Hi Everyone! For anyone interested in checking out some Led Zeppelin memorabilia I have just updated my website anextranickel.com with some new additions (with more on the way this weekend). There's still some things I'm working on fixing (since I'm new to Wordpress) such as the padding / spacing issue for the navigation menu, as well as the text wraparound that is occurring from time to time. Once you select a section you will need to scroll down the page to get to the hyperlinks for the items in that section. I hope to have that issue fixed soon. Visitors can see such items as a book John Bonham utilized to practice signing autographs, John Bonham's Ludwig t-shirt he wore at a rehearsal for the Knebworth concerts, the unreleased Led Zeppelin promotional album Past, Present, Future and more. Feedback good and bad is most welcome, as I'd like to make the website a great place for visitors to stop at and view some Led Zeppelin history! Ever Onward.

Robert

10 hours ago, Sems Fir said:
Hi Everyone! For anyone interested in checking out some Led Zeppelin memorabilia I have just updated my website anextranickel.com with some new additions (with more on the way this weekend). There's still some things I'm working on fixing (since I'm new to Wordpress) such as the padding / spacing issue for the navigation menu, as well as the text wraparound that is occurring from time to time. Once you select a section you will need to scroll down the page to get to the hyperlinks for the items in that section. I hope to have that issue fixed soon. Visitors can see such items as a book John Bonham utilized to practice signing autographs, John Bonham's Ludwig t-shirt he wore at a rehearsal for the Knebworth concerts, the unreleased Led Zeppelin promotional album Past, Present, Future and more. Feedback good and bad is most welcome, as I'd like to make the website a great place for visitors to stop at and view some Led Zeppelin history! Ever Onward.

Robert

Love it, Robert. Nice job. Something like this has been long overdue.

My only suggestion would be that the site should have a link for where the public could submit their our own items to be included on your site.

Looking forward to seeing how the site develops in the future.

Hi!

Thank you both for the kind words.  I will eventually put up an email so visitors and collectors can submit items to be added, and provide additional information on items already up on the website.  I didn't add it from the get go as I didn't want to be overwhelmed with having to add items.  I have to load some of my personal items, as well as several others.  While I'll most likely add more common mass produced items, I wanted to have visitors view items not commonly seen.  I'll be adding items from post 1980 as well.  I'm hoping the website will be around for a while but we'll see how it goes.  Thanks again to you both for checking out the site.  Have a good one.

Robert

Archived