Led Zeppelin June 21, 1977 Listen to This Erik tape version, restored and mastered

gbauer1

Here is one of 2 versions that I have posted on my youtube channel- gbauer10.  This version is the restored, mastered version that is just the same as it was on tape . The only cuts are from tape flips and f'ups.  A second version is also available with the recording cut up into songs.   I hope you enjoy this new version of an epic concert.  While you're checking out the video also be sure to check out some of my other video's as well.  There are a ton of concert video videos (mostly shot up close in the pit.  They Include Springsteen, Pearl Jam, U2, Dead and Company at the Fillmore, Neil Young, etc. There's also an incredible version of Achilles Last Stand by Temple of the Dog. Please check it out and subscribe.

Here is the Listen to This Erik song version. Here is one of 2 version that I have posted on my youtube channel- gbauer10.  This version is the restored, mastered version that I have cut up into songs.  A second version is also available recorded just as it was on the tape. The only cuts are from tape flips and f'ups.  I hope you enjoy this new version of an epic concert.  While you're checking out the video also be sure to check out some of my other video's as well.  There are a ton of concert video videos (mostly shot up close in the pit.  They Include Springsteen, Pearl Jam, U2, Dead and Company at the Fillmore, Neil Young, etc. There's also an incredible version of Achilles Last Stand by Temple of the Dog. Please check it out and subscribe.

Here is the Listen to This Erik tape version. Here is one of 2 versions that I have posted on my youtube channel- gbauer10.  This version is the restored, mastered version that is presented just as it is on tape.  The only cuts are from tape flips and f'ups.  I hope you enjoy this new version of an epic concert.  While you're checking out the video also be sure to check out some of my other video's as well.  There are a ton of concert video videos (mostly shot up close in the pit.  They Include Springsteen, Pearl Jam, U2, Dead and Company at the Fillmore, Neil Young, etc. There's also an incredible version of Achilles Last Stand by Temple of the Dog. Please check it out and subscribe.

Here is the Listen to This Erik song version. Here is one of 2 versions that I have posted on my youtube channel- gbauer10.  This version is the restored, mastered version that I have cut up into songs.  A second version is also available recorded just as it was on the tape. The only cuts are from tape flips and f'ups.  I hope you enjoy this new version of an epic concert.  While you're checking out the video also be sure to check out some of my other video's as well.  There are a ton of concert video videos (mostly shot up close in the pit.  They Include Springsteen, Pearl Jam, U2, Dead and Company at the Fillmore, Neil Young, etc. There's also an incredible version of Achilles Last Stand by Temple of the Dog. Please check it out and subscribe.

Many thanks to both gbauer1 (& JEMS) and Strider.  

Earlier this week, I stumbled upon on Strider's 5-year long thread detailing his adventures in LA attending the '77 concerts. I enjoyed reading it all.

The I stumbled upon gbauer1's efforts to share his 6/21/77 tape which I am enjoying listening to now.

'Tis been a good week of stumbling for ole Alick.

18 hours ago, gbauer1 said:

Here is the Listen to This Erik song version. Here is one of 2 versions that I have posted on my youtube channel- gbauer10.  This version is the restored, mastered version that I have cut up into songs.  A second version is also available recorded just as it was on the tape. The only cuts are from tape flips and f'ups.  I hope you enjoy this new version of an epic concert.  While you're checking out the video also be sure to check out some of my other video's as well.  There are a ton of concert video videos (mostly shot up close in the pit.  They Include Springsteen, Pearl Jam, U2, Dead and Company at the Fillmore, Neil Young, etc. There's also an incredible version of Achilles Last Stand by Temple of the Dog. Please check it out and subscribe.

Thanks eternally for this. The cleaned up version shows how much better the LA (and NY) shows were than the other late '77 tour shows. What the hell happened in early July? I suppose we can guess but the contrast between this and Seattle or Tempe is stark

Archived