Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
John M

Parents Comments About Zeppelin

if it is that they are not into heavier music, try playing something like Bron-yr-Aur and don't say anything. If you can illicit a "Hey, whats that you're listening to?" Hit 'em with the hard truth.

LED ZEPPELIN BABY!!!!!

I've had this with some people and their eyebrows always raise a centimetre or two.

12 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

if it is that they are not into heavier music, try playing something like Bron-yr-Aur and don't say anything. If you can illicit a "Hey, whats that you're listening to?" Hit 'em with the hard truth.

LED ZEPPELIN BABY!!!!!

I've had this with some people and their eyebrows always raise a centimetre or two.

i did, and they were like, "turn off that drug music!". i was playing that same song lol

3 hours ago, thatguynamedjosh247 said:

i did, and they were like, "turn off that drug music!". i was playing that same song lol

hahaha!

I played that song at my wedding. When we first walked into the reception as "Introducing, Mr and Mrs..."

One of my best mates who introduced me to Zep almost burst with happiness (pride?). Was awesome.

11 hours ago, rm2551 said:

LED ZEPPELIN BABY!!!!!

HA, I did that once with the Grateful Dead - a friend came by and I had Terrapin Station on. She said, "oh, I like this music, who is it?" and I said "Grateful Dead" - she made a face and said, "EW". hahaha. Also love that you played Bron-yr-Aur at your wedding!

8 hours ago, rm2551 said:

hahaha!

I played that song at my wedding. When we first walked into the reception as "Introducing, Mr and Mrs..."

One of my best mates who introduced me to Zep almost burst with happiness (pride?). Was awesome.

now that i realize it, that would be an awesome wedding song! :D

Zeppelin could be for lots of occasions, but satisfying your need to listen to music with other people, should be done the right way.

I was 11 or 12 when I brought home LZ 2 back in 1970. My parents hated it. 'Why does he sound like hes falling in a well?!' 'Why does it have to be so loud' 'Why isnt there a nice tune?' 'He'll grow out of it soon, another fad!'

Having said that by the time I was 16 and in time for Earls Court my Mum knitted me a ZoSo jumper just like Jimmy Pages, I think I've still got it in the bottom of my wardrobe. It doesnt fit anymore!

After my dad walked by one day while I was listening to HMMT he heard the "Squeeze my lemon, till the juice runs down my leg" bit and from then on he would ask if I was listening to "The Lemon Squeezers"?