favorite band (besides zeppelin)?

The Jimi Hendrix Experience, SRV and Double trouble, Elvis Presley, Roy Harper, The Yardbirds, Beatles, Deep Purple, The Mamas & The Papas, Mazzy Stars, The Black Keys, Cream, The Doors, Mazzy Star, Black Sabbath, Rolling Stones,  Metallica , Johnny Winter, Jefferson Airplane , The Who, and .... BB king !

Edited by Klape

There are other bands besides Led Zeppelin? HAHA. I also like Jimi Hendrix, the Who, the Stones, the Doors, Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Metallica, a local band called Modernage, Rush, Eric Clapton and related bands, Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Willie Nelson, V.A.S.T. I think the musical pickings are slim after the '90's and dont really care for much music produced after the '70's (exception is Rush, of course!)

Depending on my mood any of these could be my favorite band after Zeppelin.  No particular order.  I go through phases with all of these.

Beatles

Yardbirds (both the Beck and Page Yardbirds)

Cream

Yes

Pink Floyd

Jethro Tull

Rush

Black Crowes

Renaissance (once Annie Haslam joined)

Santana (really only the first three albums and live shows from that period)

Allman Brothers  (up through Brothers and Sisters)

Going beyond bands, I also go through phases where my favorite music is Beethoven, Franz Liszt, Chopin, Prokofiev, or Rachmaninoff.

Rolling Stones, Supertramp (I know that there's no love for Supertramp. But I don't care. I love their music very very much), Style Council, Jam, Specials, Beatles, Queen (70s only), Who, Pink Floyd, Kraftwerk, Massive Attack and so on. I like classical and world music too.

:stereo:

1 hour ago, LedZed66 said:

Rolling Stones, Supertramp (I know that there's no love for Supertramp. But I don't care. I love their music very very much), Style Council, Jam, Specials, Beatles, Queen (70s only), Who, Pink Floyd, Kraftwerk, Massive Attack and so on. I like classical and world music too.

:stereo:

i love the jam, paul weller is such an underrated guitarist (at least, here in the U.S.)

Queen, Beatles, Who, Hendrix, Petty, Eric Johnson, Rush, Police, Cars, Deep Purple, Crowded House, INXS, Def Leppard, Kiss (74-77), Cream, Eagles, Journey, Cheap Trick, Kings X, Yes, King Crimson, ELP, Rundgren, ZZ Top, etc