LED ZEPPELIN OFFICIAL ILLUSTRATED BOOK - COMING 2018

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

The five edition set of Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin.

25 sets are available from Reel Art Press.

The following language editions are included in the set:

- English edition published by Reel Art Press
- German edition published by Reel Art Press Germany
- Italian edition published by Rizzoli Libri
- Japanese edition published by Shinko Music
- Dutch edition published by JEA

Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin is the first and only official illustrated book to be produced in collaboration with the members of the band. Celebrating 50 years since their formation, it covers the group’s unparalleled musical career and features photographs of Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and John Bonham on and offstage, in candid moments and in the recording studio. This definitive 400-page volume includes previously unpublished photos, artwork from the Led Zeppelin archives and contributions from photographers around the world.

lzbylz-inernationaleditions.jpg

https://www.reelartpress.com/catalog/edition/125/led-zeppelin-by-led-zeppelin

I really enjoy the photos where you can see the audience and the band.  P 203, 134-35, 138-39, and 128-29.  That last one may be my favorite so far.

The audience photo on 226-27 is really cool too.

Edited by John M

• 3 weeks later...

Pictures from the Tampa Stadium 1977 riot after show cancelation because of heavy thunderstorms would have been interesting.

Kids being beaten and tear gassed by police in riot gear that just happened to show up 6 minutes after the

announcement....hmmm. Prepared?  

Or how about pictures of the waiting lines and traffic jams to get into the Pontiac Silverdome for the record setting 1977 concert there.

Newbies don't realize that living through the actual Zeppelin era was the most exciting and mind blowing of times, crowds were insane and

the vibe around an upcoming Zep event was beyond comprehension. There is no live act today where and entire city and state would

go completely bonkers.

6 hours ago, nirvana said:

There is no live act today where and entire city and state would

go completely bonkers

IDK - I seem to remember the City of Chicago going pretty crazy during some Grateful Dead runs i.e. the riots at Deer Creek, the first Lolapalooza, GG Allin (when he threatened to kill newsman/bluesman Buzz Killman if he came to the gig) and Body Count who's song Cop Killer was getting a lot of negative attention in the early 90's.

One thing you don't do is mess with cops. RIP CPD Officer Samuel Jimenez. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Robert Plant with his copy of the official 50th anniversary book 'Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin' published by ReelArtPress. Available now in book stores worldwide and online. For select stockists, please visit reelartpress.com. For your chance to feature on the official book Instagram account @ledzeppelinbook post a photo with your book and tag #ledzeppelinbook.

rp_lz-by-lz-book.jpg

at Marathon Restaurant

50 minutes ago, sam_webmaster said:

Robert Plant with his copy of the official 50th anniversary book 'Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin' published by ReelArtPress. Available now in book stores worldwide and online. For select stockists, please visit reelartpress.com. For your chance to feature on the official book Instagram account @ledzeppelinbook post a photo with your book and tag #ledzeppelinbook.

rp_lz-by-lz-book.jpg

at Marathon Restaurant

Ha! A bloody kebab shop

12 hours ago, zeplz71 said:

Personally love that pic. I think you're completely missing Robert's sense of humor. Must be a reason behind the photo and not something negative. They tag the location in the post.

It's the kebab shop in Camden Town he went to straight after the O2, rather than going to the after party. It's a five minute walk from his house in Primrose Hill, and he's a regular customer.  I believe (please correct me if i'm wrong) he referenced it quite recently as being the only place a reunion would happen - with tongue firmly in cheek.

7 hours ago, woz70 said:

It's the kebab shop in Camden Town he went to straight after the O2, rather than going to the after party. It's a five minute walk from his house in Primrose Hill, and he's a regular customer.  I believe (please correct me if i'm wrong) he referenced it quite recently as being the only place a reunion would happen - with tongue firmly in cheek.

Thanks!

16 hours ago, woz70 said:

Aha! he is reforming the band  as him and the book .From now on he will only share

the stage with photo's of the other two. 

• Administrators
Jimmy Page with his copy of the official 50th anniversary book 'Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin' published by ReelArtPress. Available now in book stores worldwide and online. For select stockists, please visit http://bit.ly/LedZepStockists.

For your chance to feature on the official book Instagram account @ledzeppelinbook post a photo with your book and tag #ledzeppelinbook.

jp_with_lz_official_book.jpg

1 hour ago, sam_webmaster said:
Jimmy Page with his copy of the official 50th anniversary book 'Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin' published by ReelArtPress. Available now in book stores worldwide and online. For select stockists, please visit http://bit.ly/LedZepStockists.

For your chance to feature on the official book Instagram account @ledzeppelinbook post a photo with your book and tag #ledzeppelinbook.

jp_with_lz_official_book.jpg

Much better!