2017 NFL PLAYOFF "OH NO WE'VE BEEN BUFFALOED" POOL

Strider

And now...the Playoffs! Playoffs?!?

This week is the wildcard round and no, that is not a misprint...Buffalo is playing this week. 😏

Saturday January 6 (Times EST)

Tennessee @ Kansas City 4:35 pm

Atlanta @ L.A. Rams 8:15 pm

Sunday January 7

Buffalo @ Jacksonville 1:05 pm

Carolina @ New Orleans 4:40 pm

19 hours ago, Strider said:

Kansas City

L.A. Lambs

Buffalo (Blake Bortles playoff quarterback. Yeah, right.)

New Orleans

Thata Boy Sean.  Now we can't lose.  When is Gruden going to be named Raiders coach?  I hope before he covers the playoff game in KC on Saturday?  He wont be able to dodge that question.  Its a done deal according to all channels but he does not want a fine for tampering either.  I think he must wait?  Not sure about any of these crazy rules any more.  They need to not only fix the end zone TD rule that screwed Pittsburgh and My Bills VS New England, but the kickoff needs to return and so does the force out.  

Steven A Smith, who I like, is talking about Green Bay and Dallas's absence from the playoffs.  Its their turn to sit.  I really felt the Lions had a ticket in when Rogers went down.   Caldwell screwed that up too.  Not even a Wild Card.  At least they woke up and did not let him screw them like that other coach did back in the 90s.  Was it Fontes?  Not sure.  Fat brainless moron was worse than Rex Ryan and that is tough to do.

32 minutes ago, jabe said:

Playoffs? Playoffs? Are we talking about the playoffs?!!!?

KC
Atlanta
Jacksonville
New Orleans

I am disappointed in your Jabe.  I thought you liked the Bills.  Why in the devil don't  you think we can beat these over rated chumps?  The QB is a joke.  They have a good secondary like the Bills, top 3 along with us and Seattle, and are not good vs the run.  What are you afraid of?  They put no fear in me.  We hung with New England until those refs killed us on that Benjamin reversed TD call and the 4th and 1 we stopped.  I cant believe you are picking against us?  I guess you are not a fan like I thought.  Well, Alabama says it all.  Great program down there but I think Georgia will win.

Okay, I guess I'll play.  It's not like I'm doing anything else today since it's a balmy 15 degrees here... blech

Saturday January 6 (Times EST)

Tennessee @ Kansas City 

Atlanta @ L.A. Rams 

Sunday January 7

Buffalo @ Jacksonville  (I certainly don't want Rick yelling at me... :) )

Carolina @ New Orleans

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am disappointed in your Jabe.  I thought you liked the Bills.  Why in the devil don't  you think we can beat these over rated chumps?  The QB is a joke.  They have a good secondary like the Bills, top 3 along with us and Seattle, and are not good vs the run.  What are you afraid of?  They put no fear in me.  We hung with New England until those refs killed us on that Benjamin reversed TD call and the 4th and 1 we stopped.  I cant believe you are picking against us?  I guess you are not a fan like I thought.  Well, Alabama says it all.  Great program down there but I think Georgia will win.

If the game was in Buffalo, I'd pick the Bills.
Just because I pick Jacksonville to win doesn't mean I want the Jags to win.

32 minutes ago, jabe said:

If the game was in Buffalo, I'd pick the Bills.
Just because I pick Jacksonville to win doesn't mean I want the Jags to win.

I know.  I will not pick against my team even if they play New England.  So I am not picking the Jags who I know they have a shot to beat.  I just hope McCoy is OK.

That fucking Mariotta is a sack of shit so far. TD Kansas Shitty.  

Love to know how these Turkeys beat Jacksonville's starters last week?  Two blocks in the back already.  Need a Kansas Shitty Miracle this time instead of the Music City miracle that I still get sick thinking about.

So this is why I hesitated to play... this was a good game, but I'm pissed off that the team I picked didn't win.  

I may not play next season.  I'm just warning you all since I know how disappointed you'll be and I want to give you time to grieve...  ;) 

54 minutes ago, ebk said:

So this is why I hesitated to play... this was a good game, but I'm pissed off that the team I picked didn't win.  

I may not play next season.  I'm just warning you all since I know how disappointed you'll be and I want to give you time to grieve...  ;) 

Now now, no need to fret...everyone except Rick had Kansas Shitty. You'll bounce back.

Hell of a year for the Rams and LA.  A success.  They are young and will win a Super Bowl very soon.  I will cheer for Minnesota or Atlanta in the NFC.   As long as New Orleans and Philly lose I will be ok.  But today is the game I care about the most.  GO BILLS!   

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Hell of a year for the Rams and LA.  A success.  They are young and will win a Super Bowl very soon.  I will cheer for Minnesota or Atlanta in the NFC.   As long as New Orleans and Philly lose I will be ok.  But today is the game I care about the most.  GO BILLS!   

I think most of the country is with you and the Bills. I am. Good luck today! ✌🏼

21 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am shocked I am the only one that picked Tennessee

Kansas City just like Atlanta in the SB last year ran out of gas. You could see it.. Chiefs players were panting like they ran a marathon. 

Better luck next year Rick. I was rooting for Buffalo. 

2 hours ago, the chase said:

Kansas City just like Atlanta in the SB last year ran out of gas. You could see it.. Chiefs players were panting like they ran a marathon. 

Better luck next year Rick. I was rooting for Buffalo. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/watch-the-bills-probably-got-hosed-by-another-catch-rule-incident-in-nfl-playoffs/

Thanks

5 hours ago, Walter said:

I think most of the country is with you and the Bills. I am. Good luck today! ✌🏼

Thanks.  Two articles blast refs.  

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/watch-the-bills-probably-got-hosed-by-another-catch-rule-incident-in-nfl-playoffs/

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/referee-jeff-triplette-reportedly-retiring-after-questionable-performance-in-nfl-playoffs/

All the Bills fans do is raise $300 K for the needy and what is their reward?  The NFL sends us to hell in a hand basket once again on a shit call at the end.  The bobble and touch rule is only overturned for Brady bunch.  Tony Romo thought we got fucked.  I lie Romo by the way.  Not because of that.  He is a very articulate guy and I wish we could lure him to the Bills.  

17 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

No. The Bills didn't get hosed. They produced 3 points of offense in 4 quarters of football. Against the Jaguars. Teams who earn their way into the playoffs move forward by dominating and creating a destiny for themselves. Leaving no room for doubt or excuses. As the Bills were gifted a playoff spot based on circumstances created by other teams, it was right and proper they were weeded out quick. They never had any business being in the playoffs.

Only Mrs. W and jabe escaped Wild Card Weekend with winning records of 3-1. Everyone else was either 2-2 or 1-3.

Divisional Round Schedule

Saturday January 13 (Times EST)

Atlanta @ Philadelphia 4:35 pm

Tennessee @ New England 8:15 pm

Sunday January 14

Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh 1:05 pm

New Orleans @ Minnesota 4:40 pm

19 hours ago, Badgeholder Still said:

No. The Bills didn't get hosed. They produced 3 points of offense in 4 quarters of football. Against the Jaguars. Teams who earn their way into the playoffs move forward by dominating and creating a destiny for themselves. Leaving no room for doubt or excuses. As the Bills were gifted a playoff spot based on circumstances created by other teams, it was right and proper they were weeded out quick. They never had any business being in the playoffs.

You are full of crap.  That offensive pass interference killed us in a game we were controlling. We lost a very tough game and we deserved that call that New England got vs Pittsburgh.  These refs seem to make the calls depending on who they are for or against.  How do you know they are not crooked Strider?

Archived