Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EaglesOfOneNest

Kennedy Center Honors Dates

I read somewhere that Jimmy Page's date for the Kennedy Center Honors was Joan Hudson, Led Zeppelin's long time accountant, and Jimmy Page's personal accountant to this day. Can anyone confirm?

JPJ and his wife Maureen (Mo), Robert Plant and Patty Griffin, Jimmy Page and Joan Hudson who was Led Zeppelin's accountant and administrative assistant from day one and continues to be Jimmy's accountant to this day. Beautiful gesture for JP to bring her to the Kennedy Center Honors in D.C.

Was Scarlett Sabet not in the picture yet?  This took place Dec 2012.  If they were dating I
would think she would have attended with Page.   

Somebody here will know the answer 
:)

It does look like Joan Hudson in the picture. I do doubt Jimmy was dating her though. I’m to guess that she was there as an honored guest of the band for the long service she has provided. Completely irrelevant who Jimmy might have been keeping time with at this point. Some young dame, doesn’t matter her name. The exchange was a fair one. Her beauty, his prestige. The Song Remains the Same. 

13 hours ago, zooma said:

It does look like Joan Hudson in the picture. I do doubt Jimmy was dating her though. I’m to guess that she was there as an honored guest of the band for the long service she has provided. Completely irrelevant who Jimmy might have been keeping time with at this point. Some young dame, doesn’t matter her name. The exchange was a fair one. Her beauty, his prestige. The Song Remains the Same. 

Yes, I didn't read that she was his "date" as in something romantic; just that he took her since she had been such  long term part of the band's history